MITH IN OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by XX_ASSASSIN_XX, Apr 29, 2013.

1. How much MITH does people earn for an 4 hour OSW?

2. People don't get mith it's of system so no reward

3. You don't earn mith from osw...

4. Ummmmmm you don't earn Mith in osw...

5. :lol: If you mean SW, or EE, it is based on plunder and some randomness. If you DO mean OSW, you earn none.

6. Osw have timers now? Lol

7. I believe they took Mith out of SW's also. Someone correct me if I am wrong. In EE wars it depends on many factors on how much mith you get when you win. When you lose you now get the Paladin EB and you can get 10-14 mith as long as you were a part of the war.

8. it's called EE war^_^

Osw is off system war lmao

9. 4 hr osw
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. @jake-it's not random. Having towers can get you more mith. Using full pots each action can get you more mith. More knockouts =more mith. More SKO's = less mith. Also high plunder can get you more mith.

11. Please lock this thread... Stop posting and bringing it back up on the AT board

12. Booty I have had 20 KO's and gotten 50 mith, with 2bil plunder and pots.

13. You got no towers.

14. Towers is the key to EE wars. Unless your GH.

15. Dont think towers effect mith payout.

16. They do TnT. Ever since I put towers my mith payout has doubled. Also so other EE war members have said the same.

17. UH OH NOOB ALERT

18. Mithril payout has nothing to do with randomness, plunder, or knockouts. You're given mith for the amount you and your enemy invest into the war. Like pots used, attacking/defending, mith used, opponents pots, stuff like that.