Mith Drops

Discussion in 'Wars' started by OcToPuS, Mar 2, 2015.

1. What the hell is with mith?!?

I got 2b plunder and 83 actions, 2nd on WR

casted 19 mith got 32 back

Everyone else's mith drops were even worse! Some with 60 actions, couple KOs, and 1b plunder casted 14 and got 19 back!

what the hell?!?

2. I dont see the problem. Pay out is low indeed, but war eq is also cheap. For example a new sword only Costs 1000 mith. When you gain - 10 mith profit per war. Thats pretty fair! You only need a 100 wars to win.

3. You are the stupidest person ever.
    Who would have guessed you would have 0 EE levels.

They must have nerfed mith.

Usually that would have gotten me 55-60 payout. I got 32!

What the heck is with quotes?

4. I think he was joking .

5. Same here. 23 mith reward for 2b and 1 ko

6. Lol relax. I agree pay out is low. I wanted to state that prices for new eq is way to high. It costs around 2000 to get the sword to lvl 10 for example. That's not do able, not even with a profit of 50 per win...

7. Some people don't get sarcasme 

8. At first I had though you were joking.

Then I saw your EE levels.. or lack of EE levels.

9. Ohhh!! No EE levels means it can't be a joke! What were we thinking... Next time he should put /end sarcasm!

(See what I did there?)

10. Indeed ee wars suck nowadays. But if you would look a little better you could see that I got more ee eq then you 

11. Bad mith here also

9kos
    1b Plunder
    92Actions
    Wr1
    Payout 30mith casted 14

12. WR 1
    4/6 ko'es
    1 xtal used
    84 successful actions
    Tracked/ war commanded
    Casted 46 mithrils - received 62

13. Developers nerfed mith. What the hell?

Which one of you stupid, apelike, dumb developers thought it was a good idea?

Which one of you thought it would please ANYONE on KaW?

Then again, when have you ever given a **** about what we think.

14. Hmm. 24 mith reward, 14 cast. So 1 hour warring + pots + xtal is rewarding me with a 10 mith profit?!

Jackpot!

15. I think mith payouts beyond what what you casted have been cut in 1/2- 1/3

16. Devs suck they cut mith payouts not warring and wasting a xtal for 10 mith. time to play my other app full time. No point in doing ee wars for no mith. This app was already dying...now they killed their golden goose.

17. MITH drops are a joke, plundered 5b in last indi war and made 4 MITH profit, earn more from TVP

really not worth the time to war if payout is so low, doesn't even cover the cost of pots used

18. So true

19. Read the other thread. They are looking into this, it's not purposeful.

20. I think they were supposed to make the mith payouts better but they messed up :lol: