mith drop increase with forfeits

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Mahamatra, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Isn't it really annoying when your clan is winning a war and owning your oppenent and then the other side forfeits? You put a lot of hard work getting into that position and honestly I think that mithril drops should increase for the winning team incase of forfeits-especially during 2 hour wars. The forfeit button shouldn't even be there for the 2 hour war considering its already a short amount of time. I know it isn't fair saying that the opponent must watch themselves getting kicked on their backsides for hours. But it isn't fair for the winning team who have used xtals for the war to put them to waste. What say guys???

2.  not bad

3. I might have a point if match-ups were "fairer"

4. Match up have been pretty fair after the new system has been put in place.

5. No. Thats how the enemy can stick it to you. They dont have to finish thus shrinking your profit and increasing the time to get the new equip.

6. I support.
    The other side has a right to end the war if winning becomes truly un attainable , but that shouldn't penalize the side winning.
    We as the players don't choose our matches in the estoc wars and Theirfor , it's on you the devs to allow the system to be desired by more.
    That will increase the number of clans waring and decrease the number of no match scenarios as well as mismatches in general .
    The double myth thing I keep hearing about should be the perm earnings and triple for ff.
    Come on devs make estocs worth it!

7. @fractals that kinda idea ruins the game. Just imagine ur opponents forfieing as soon as they are in a winning position after the allotted time to forfeit a war, wouldn't it be annoying? Also, that kinda idea would kill estoc wars. It would just bring in more forfeits in wars.

8. i will work on this topic. I know it would bring in a lot of support from KAWers