mith banking-a new idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Harvesters, Jun 13, 2013.

1. So as most of you (if not all) know there are bronze bars. But these handy war bankers only give 75% back of what you banked.

I was thinking about better ideas about banking gold and then it came to me...MITH BANKING.

so the basic idea is you pay mith to get your gold banked, pretty simple right? Nope.

THE MECHANICS...

When you bank gold using Mithril it will give you always 100% back, but the question is how much mith will it be? The Mithril cost will be enough mith to equal up to 10% of the total money your banking rounded down but if the gold being banked isn't enough to make it cost 1 mith you are not allowed to bank it so there would be no gold glitches.

If you banked 100 bil in bronze bars you would lose 25 billion

If you banked 100 bil using mith banking you would lose 10 Billion

WHY ITS FAIR AND A GOOD CHANGE...

So think about this, a random troll says in "hey you stupid noob! That is saving 15 bil more than bronze bars every 100 bil banked! Money grabbing dumb noob!"

But not quite, becuase Mithril isn't easy to get that is what makes that extra money saved possibly not worth it depending on what kind of player you are.

You have to war to get Mithril which makes it come out about even, WITH AN UPSIDE! Because this inspires war! Now people will want to war to get a better way of banking which is spectacular.

Side note Bronzebars would still exist if this update ever comes.

Thank you,

Harvesters.

2. I don't even know what to say to this.

3. Lol no... Then whats the point of BRONZE?

4. I think its a good idea, why not?

5. Jester . How about LOL

6. Romulus and Jester I haven't seen you with any good ideas lately and well thought out threads.

7. Think it this way. If I win a war, get around 75 mith, then I sell it along with my already banked mith for, what, 200b?

Dumb.

8. I think OP is a alt.

9. Harvesters, I would agree with you, but this isn't well thought out. It's got so many ways of exploiting it ain't even funny

10. I enjoy the effort put into it, i think its an okay idea, but bronze bars are still good, not to mention allies are even better bank to the fact that you get over 100% back

11. You idiot jester, its not selling it for gold! It's for banking it. You pay with to bank gold

12. You pay mith*

13. If you didn't realise that just get off my thread

14. ... So I pay mith to bank gold? And you're calling me an idiot for misinterpreting your "extremely thought out and well put" idea.

Call ME the dumbass.

15. OP is a complete dumbass

16. Harvesters is getting hostile :) negative will happen 100% of the time if you make a thread

17. Pheonix realised it

18. And jester yeah, you pay mith bank gold that comes from. YOUR GOLD and you get it back after. There is no way to misinterpret that...

19. So many exploits. Could make alt banking so easy. Just buy 6 mith and bank what you have. Buy 6 mith and bank. Repeat.