Mismatch Wars/Squad Warfare The Real Chaos

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MightyBomb, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Mismatch Wars/Squad Warfare

Let the Chaos begin!

Hello KaWmunity! Today I'm introducing war types I would like to see implemented into Kingdoms at War and I hope you would like too see theese also.

Mismatch Wars

Mismatch Wars are what the name says, a Mismatch! To add to the Chaos wars. You opt in a Mismatch by casting "Veil of Chaos" and when match-making is being processed you will be automaticaly assigned to a predetermined clan. This will require you and your assigned team to work as one and overcome the chaos of the Mismatch war.

How does this Mismatch war work?

-First, you have to opt into the Mismatch wars by casting the spell: "Veil of Chaos"
    -Second, durring match-ups, you will automatically be relocated to your predetermined clan.
    -Third, in the 2hr war pre-timer you meet with your squad to go over your war strategies.
    -Lastly, war like a normal wad and have fun.

What are the lengths of war, roster sizes, and KO timers?

-Length of war is strictly dependant on roster size.

-Roster sizes may be varied as so:
    8 vs 8
    10 vs 10
    12 vs 12
    26-29 vs 26-29*
    40-50 vs 40-50*
    *Used if an excessive # sign-ups

-KO timers can be varied:
    7-12 advantage
    7-12 random
    10-15 advantage
    10-15 random
    15 min. KO

What if my teamates are inactive durring war or don't help?

-That is the risk you take, sorry.

Squad Warfare

Squad Warfare is wars that involve smaller number rosters of varied # of participants.

How does Squad Warfare work?
    -First, you cast the spell "Wave of Conflict".
    -Second, sign-up with the approptiate # of participants.
    -Third, War!

What are roster sizes for squad warfare?

This type of wars are for "squads" so rosters are smaller, great way for may clans to war:

6 vs 6 Min:6 Max:6
    8 vs 8 Min:8 Max:8
    *10 vs 10 Min:10 Max:10
    12 vs 12 Min:12 Max:12
    14-16 vs 14-16 Min:14 Max:16
    *Already implemented

What are benefits of Squad Warfare?
    -Use your clan, not mismatched
    -More sign-ups, more match-ups!
    -Great way to war for fun
    -Learn new war methods
    -And much more!

Any further questions? Ask! You want to see a war type? Post here :D

2. Great ideas. But for rosters 40-50 is too broad have to be like 48-50 and can't do 14v16 cause thats too big of an advantage. 16v16

3. Yes I guess 40-50 is a broad range.

4. Subtle,
    His 14-16 was a range not 14 vs 16 but either way would be fun as hell

5. Good ideas. I especially like the mismatch idea where you get put with randoms. It will stop the people who use the "I don't war cause I don't know/can't get into a war clan" from being able to say that. Only problem will be picking which builds go where. If you do it solely on stats will be a lot of gh vs gh

6. Not too shabby!
    I do like these smaller wars on an occasion - these ideas do have some charm. ️

7. I won't waste xtals on pre-determined mismatch.

8. Mismatch eliminates VP farmers which is good. But it would be difficult to elect a WC and Tracker etc.

9. And Squad warfare will probably end up in quite a few no matches because there is such a broad range of members.

10. @Godshand

I understand that but any match that ends up as a 14v16 (because algorithms are screwy) will result in a severe disadvantage (or advantage). With that small of a roster one or two accounts are deciding factors

11. The stats should be matched for 2 clans.
    If clan A has 270m cs
    Clan B at 300m cs.

Devs should distribute 30m cs to team A for the duration of war.
    Similarly the bfa