mighty x's fury

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Kyartuland, Jul 16, 2012.

1. I'm gonna start off by saying that I had never heard or dealt with x's fury before. I got clan farmed by them out of the blue, later to find out that it was all because of an ally which btw I hired from the ally market due to great stats and low price. Now was this a trap? Sure seems like it given how underpriced it was compared to it's stats. If not me, then someone else would have hired it for sure, or should I say fallen into that trap. I tried to settle this civilly, even wrote on the allie's wall that "srry, didn't read your banner, hired off the market," but they are not looking for reparations or friendship as turns out. That not being enough, they threaten to farm me till I reset if I don't accept their terms of surrender(?!) as if I had gone to war with them lol. The terms, btw, are freaking ridiculous lol. Made me LMFAO. #1 they want me to post a forum thread saying how mighty they are and how their IlIlIlllIIIl__PB__IlIlIlllIIIl dominated me (when he mostly failed to steal me lol). #2 They get to hire our allies any time at any price as they wish. #3 I have to post on their clan owner's wall that I surrender (don't ask lol, that puzzles me also). and get this, #4 their member xx_Heat_xx wants a blw job from my gf hahahaha. This really doesn't leave me much choice now does it? You want war you can have it then haha. Ethe'Real, we fight and die as one! No doubt you are the stronger clan, but we got the right on our side! So if I have to die for this then be it! It will be for the right cause! Only noobs fight over allies! lol OH AND BY THE WAY, DEMAND # 4 ABOVE YOU CAN HAVE SINCE MY GF IS YOUR MOM! ACTUALLY MY EX FROM THIS TIME ON SINCE SHE RAISED SOMEONE LIKE YOU! LOL war you wanted, war is what you get! I am ready to die, are you?

2. Ooh....

3. Out of the blue? This is like an Adele song! ;P

4. Lol noobs

No one reads the ally owners wall

Idiacy...

5. Lol what's it like being pinned by someone my size? Or the fact that you got burned to 5spd pots ? Your clan can't mess with mine lmao

6. Your gonna die from a video game

7. Interesting. Allies are fair game to anyone and everyone. All they have to do is simply hit the "hire" button to get them back.

8. @pb

Sthu,obviously ur clan is stupid enough to fight over allies

:roll:

9. Atleast he got the mighty part right

10. The only thing I noticed while scrolling down was "blowjob from my girlfriend"...

11. X fury has the courage to fight redstar. I got respect for them...

12. Thank you prince ~ we OSW all the time~ this clan may last a week.

13. Redstar is a nob noob
    So ur point us invalid

14. As drgn said, why on Earth would you fight over an ally? Ofc people are going to buy it no matter what your banner says. :D Op fight your best :)

15. Respect for fighting redstar? He spends millions on this game it's not respect. I bet 100 bj's that xfury can't even touch me

16. ETHE'REAL IS READY TO STAND UP AGAINST ALL FORM OF TYRANNY! WANNA KNOW WHAT TYRANTS ALL HAVE IN COMMON? THEY ALL FALL SOONER OR LATER 

17. Ijust said that name stealer guy

18. Lol so many noobs on forums including op

19. That's a hell of a bet, some_ass... :lol: