Mickey Knocks...who be this??

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WhiteHazeBBR3, Dec 22, 2012.

1. I see his name thrown around...

2. I believe it is IIIII-BlackHand_of_Satan-IIIII.

3. He's a well known guy...

4. Satan sounds like a cool dude...

5. MickeyKnocks is a notorious WC volley scammer. He says he needs your help with a volley, then leaves u with a  ally.

I can proudly say I've been MickeyKnock'd before 

6. i hope u get forum banned

7. u should be farmed just on principle of not knowing who the Mickey is.

8. Mickey Knocks is an asshole who manipulates the system and steals from people both smaller than him and his size, he's a noob crusher and a great warrior. He is also a good friend and a really chill mother fucker. But, he's no longer MIcKeYKnOcKs, he's satan or [CENSORED]. He's a god. A pagan god. And satan.

9. No one is forcing u to read or post Dr Pinky.
    No wonder I couldn't find MickeyKnocks on search.
    I think it's your own fault of you get volley scammed...i gotta try it! Lmao!!

10. Lol he's a good friend, scammed me in the start buy a good guy

11. He's awesome. Most of kaw will view him as a volley scammer but he's also good in a fight. And an interesting person to have conversations that have no meaning with

12. Funny but mickeyknocks taught us, never volley with strangers 

13. Mickey is the badass with the leather jacket, don't **** with him or hide yo children and hide yo wives!

14. Lol hes the the guy that
    used to have multiple clans on him at once and still be pinnin fools.

15. Well said GU.

16. Lol doesn't he also go by Miss_Love?

17. -Mlckyknocks- was a scammer who also preyed on weaker players, earning himself a name as a warrior. However, you can not find that name now because when he came up against a real enemy, he ran away, changed his name, and finally sold his account.

His friends, Troll and PoppaBear, both swore that Mlckey left the game and sold his account.

The great scammer Mlckey was, he managed to sell his account to someone without first settling his affairs, and without the buyer realizing they were buying an account under fire.

As a scammer and a liar, he was something. But as a warrior he was lacking. And in the end, despite all his scamming ability and self-generated fame, he couldn't even keep his own name.

R.I.P -MlcKeYKnOcKs-

18. Truth be told Amen.

19. I interviewed Mick, once.

After the interview, he asked me if I wanted to hold his child for a second....

....and he disappeared.

Mick'd.

[​IMG]

20. If I'm not mistaken.. He didn't change his name, but the Mickey account was banned. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.