Medieval Empires(Notification)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lordbrightblade, Feb 5, 2014.

1. We all know that the Continent Wars and WW2 KAW edition were a massive fail.

Well I would like to prove that a player run event can work and will work. So after season 3 I will post another thread with all the info needed. The theme of the wars will be Medieval Empires. There will be 4 clans with a max of 75members and a minimum of 50members. I plan to get the Devs backing on this so there is a reward for the winners hard work.

This is just to get the word out about the event. The information/sign up thread will be out soon after season 3. I hope to see as many people participating in this as possible.

This event is being held after so that people can get the best equipment they can and still take part in this.
    ~Lordbrightblade

2. Thx to people on other thread for catching my mistake I am sorry about that spelling is not what I went to school to major in

3. Please try and keep this post in active topics so everyone knows about it and this event will be better run and more fun for everyone

4. jks

Good luck with this mate️

5. No support

6. Too early to gather interest in this. Not to mention you hadn't really get devs backing on this yet. Thus hardly anyone will be excited, yet ;)

7. Lukulia I am working on it and will email devs once it gets closer(1-2weeks before)

8. Hey people try and keep on AT want everyone to know about it

9. Good luck man, support

10. Thx charthero I will have info thread up last week of S3 and will have wars between 2-4weeks maybe little more so clans can unlock and have better wars.

11. Bringing back to AT for more to see

12. Can't wait hope it goes well