-Medallions Count first Week S4-

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Majin_Venom, Sep 6, 2014.

1. ok , Lets SEE

Simple post your Medals count
    And win/loss this First Week S4

Mine : 1 Medal

1 win/ 1 Loss

2. 4 medals
    3/2

3. 3 medals.
    3/3

4. 4 because indi only gives out 1 medallion although i risk losing the same amount of pots, mith, xsalts, timex etc. :'(

5. 19 medal
    9 wins/0lose

6. ^ ss or bs

7. 9 x 2= 18

8. 4 medals ……
    4 wins 3 losses

9. 16 medals

8/0 w/l

10. 0 0/6 W/L :(

11. I was in an indi war when i bumped into ______________iReg___________ , when a bully is a bully, he does not care how about others people feels. Instead he just want to fulfilled what he desires. Being a leader in Regulators and have some strong OSW alliance he does not show a good example perhaps asked "my main" to crystal and let him plunder to win an indi war. He won at last when i crystal in a close war, what is the meaning of winning when he is cheating? I feel sorry to rest of my clanmates in that war, i told some peoples and ______________iReg___________ caught me. Then he farmed stripped my main. I am here to advise the rest, do not give up to these bullies when u met them because u are going to create more bullies if you do so. Help the rest to help yourself, the World would be better! The future is in our hand!

12. 1 Medal.

1 Win / 7 Losses.

So much for 50/50 q:

Guess i'm not a lucky guy :C

13. Good to see warriors with more than 6 Medallions for their first week! We still have 7 more weeks , Lets cross fingers and good luck to all