MEDAL INCREASE... Say no!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Okay DEVS this is the last straw. We have worked 6 weeks to secure positions on the medal lb and we were told there would be no increases to begin with.

You made 1 small medal increase, this was acceptable because of the difference between individual wars and primal/round wars was unfair.

Now you plan to double this? 6 medals for round/primal and 4 for individual? This is 3x and 4x the original amount!

This is absolutely ridiculous, all the time and effort of the people warring up to this point was nothing. People can catch up or get the same rewards as us for half the COST and TIME commitment.

I don't know about you all but I'm furious, you are alienating your customers who have participated the whole season.

As of right now the top 500 get all the equip even if they aren't 100 medals, LEAVE IT AT THAT. 100 medals is easy, you don't need to baby people

SOLUTIONS:

A) Make medals retroactive, this means if you warred in the past and earned 1 or 2 medals for individual wars you are given 4 - previous amount awarded back. This way everyone is still on the same pace.

B) Instead of increasing medals, decrease the equipment medal cost.... Plain and simple. Doesn't effect the leaderboard placements and allows for more people to get the equipment.

Supporters List

-TROLL-
    Yogi_Please_Dont_Feed_Da_Bear
    _xXAoCXx_xPxAxUxLx_xXAoCXx_
    Delsoul
    TimDaFreak
    TrollololoIololoIoloIolololol
    IlI-BigCheez-III
    Strawb3rry
    The_Beginner
    lIlDlIlElIlAlIlTlIlHlIl69lIl
    lIl--The-Outlaw-Torn--lIl
    OBAMAPHOBIC
    CajunSpice
    SeXySTRiPPeR
    ROJO
    _Tricky_
    Vamperous
    Vindicator
    Fonzyii17
    Humpy
    Moses
    IlIlxlIlllllxllIIlIPazllIIIlII
    -RAY-RICE-version-2-
    Farmersrob
    -Joseph-
    HiT__R0L4ND-1337__HiT
    -deathowl-
    Chillirose
    ObEsA_CaNtAvIt
    lIlXlll_-ClaY-_lIlXlIl
    IlIlIlIlI-Versa-IlIlIlIlI
    -Eclipso-
    ZoomBoomBye
    King-of-Terror
    sjgenius69
    sachina
    Inglorious_Saberwulf
    unstoppableTIGER
    _llSIlcIIollIrIlIpIlillolInlI_
    IXI-THOR-IXI
    ____________Scorpio___________
    IlLaRIl_Dark-Joker_IlLaRIl 
    Fx-Dapper-Dan-Man-xFx
    Grikan 
    ryanto3
    inter_nisti
    ____Zeus____ 
    BattleBornKilla
    DE-Flamelazer27-DE
     Proditer 
    Majin_Venom
    Styles
    MaGiC-platinum
    HiT__NiZ__HiT
    cantonesecannonball
    FF_Forever_Friends_FF
    antonio00ro
    Finistere
    TenTheAntiChrist
    _-777-_
    RonMclovin
    Hashirama
    -BaDgIrL-MaCHiNE
    llIIIAIIlIILIIIlIElllllllXllll
    AIKIUIMIA
    The_Bobcat
    ll7S1ns_kyump_7S1nsll
    RainbowMcSparkleBum
    BaLLz_tHE_MaCHiNE
    Tazminge
    IllIl-_Sentinel_Reaper_-IllIl
    Adonis-ICE
    -ZePHiRuM-
    --CT--
    AZUL
    Steph
    Diab_Demise_MaCHiNE
    Seto
    In_StEsCoT_SaNe
    SirKingMachine
    Lioness <--- She forced me to make her orange
    -FOZZY-
    ROJO
    CoS-Delta
    riceNramen
    IlllIl--PuRGE---lIlllI
    riceNramen
    -SeXy_TaNya-McLoViN_
    IIII_The_General_IIII
    Beach_Bum
    -F34R--L0TR--QUAG-
    Paul_
    chyrfswa
    Drastic
    IIIlllIIlIlllIIlIlIlIlIlIIlIll
    _BadGirls_Slave_
    Co-d
    IllHllAllXllOllRllI
    4444ndr333w
    lllllWackolllll
    Empi
    CraCkFaRrOkH
    XXIlI_FIN_lIlXX
    Subtle
    Jedi-Mind-Trick
    Dawg4444
    TuRock
    MeXiCaN_MrPePs_MaCHiNE-SE
    Chop-Suey
    xxIIxxSinisterxxIIxx
    lll-_-Twiztid-_-lll
    playdead
    vamperooni
    Blitz
    calydon
    krelian
    llIlMYlllBARCODEDllIlNAMEllll
    Rusted_Knight_of_Serenity
    Hit_Me_Harder_I_Dare_You

Updated through page 48

Troll this thread and I'll farm you, plain and simple.
    Trolls: ibear, ValarMorghulis, elsa

2. No support. I need to catch up lol

3. Support even though I didnt war this season

4. I believe they're only increasing the rewards because of the equipment for S4... But honestly this is ruining S4. Many of us have worked hard to get medallions and place on medallion LB. So why increase the rewards ? This is basically a handout and i dont support the medal increase at all.

5. ATA Always does this every war. It Ramos up the excitement and drives activity. You must hand known this was going to happen

6. I do favor the increase because that means less wars to win for the equipment, but they should keep to their word.

7. 1.) It was under a totally different war system where you lost rancor if you lost a war. Here it's just a net gain every war.

2.) It wasn't a competition with competitive ranks

3.) They said they wanted to keep it consistent, so everyone planned on that while they worked towards their goals. They straight up lied to us.

8. I for one will be counting down trolls next 30 wars.

9. Troll, u neglected to read primary post pages 61-62. I support a no medal increase. Others have offered their opinion as well.

10. Please do, I would love for you to track which wars I do. I will give you my itinerary if you wish. I will do all the primal wars except 3, 12, and 24.

11. Support, but devs don't care they do what they want. Just another way for them to try to kill their game.

12. Way to lie to everyone devs, support.

13. Absolutely ridiculous... Way to screw everyone who has warred for 6 weeks.

14. I know I don't war so my opinion isn't as valid, but increasing the medal rate is just a huge slap to the face for players who worked their asses off during this event.

15. Support medal increase is dumb

16. Support this 100%. Raising medals is in complete contradiction to everything you set out to achieve at at he start. It degrades everyone's efforts for 6 weeks and lastly gives no credibility to this season.

17. I completely support this. The increase in medals is by far the worst idea. Lots of us have been grinding for top 500 medals and with this increase in medals now everyone who is in the 250 medals LB(ish) are now at risk when before we were safe. I have been working on medals under a completely false pretense.