Me vs TAKE DOWN (clans bc).

Discussion in 'Wars' started by l_____Kingdom-_of__Heaven____I, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So earlier this morning I had some Inc not much few attacks a lot of scout gold figures :lol:
    well this was unexpected so I wasn't prepare. I'm not sure what the reason was for but, they demand me to give them a seal really…
    Or write a thread saying how much a love comley :lol:

So he was hitting pvp style but, as soon as I xtal pinned him for 5 hours he calls on he's clan mates now I'm fighting from pin Nothing new. Now here's my thread letting outsiders that are against bulling to msg me I'll create a clan and go into a OSW against them starting Nov. 1

We need to take these demanding freeloading bullies
    out piece by piece for now I will continue to smash them and
    Keep them in there place thats right! :cool:

2. You're the one who was inactive during like 2 individual wars. :roll: Mkay.

3. Yeah it was a mistake like comley

4. With that broken sword you probably deserve the inc.

5. I wear mines proud lol tbh all they do it scout scout scout

6. Haha!!! spare us. Whens the double post cf thread comming out.

7. l_____kingdom-_of__heaven____I

We are flattered by the thread.
    You are in CA as clan perm farm because you claimed and threatened ShroomS that you had "10-15 clans backing you." This is a threat to violate a 1v1 and this is taken seriously.

"There is a question as old as war itself;
    If someone is trying to kill you, are you not to rise up and kill him first?"

You will get hit until CF Terms are given and met. Until then enjoy pin.

༼☠lllllϮ₳₭ཟོllllll_Ð☢₩NིllllI☠༽You all know forums is a gathering place for Noobs and for those seeking public attention. I post here only as a means to speak directly to OP as I have him blocked. 

☣☭ℒω℘ⅈℵⅆ₳ℌⅈʑʑყ☠☢

8. Demanding seals for a cf makes you look like a joke

9. there all broke I'm not worried off them. I buy xtals/seals no need to start a charity. Listen to him and he's lies I broke a pvp explain to me shrooms never laid a troop/spies on me I was unaware of this non sense I will not CF if all you do is clan farm players that makes you guys look weak go for it show up in my news idc.
    As long as my troops/spies regen I still can play and make fake gold and bank in bars. So enjoy looking like fools. :lol: knowing none of you can pvp lmao.

10. Haha look at the size of op too, you clearly are a bully looking to flex your muscles. Anyone worth any respect would have shrugged his "threats" off assuming him to be an attention seeking noob.

11. Pinda, you say he violates a 1v1 cuz he said he has clan backing him, so you actually decide to break the 1v1… i dont see the logic there

12. Faro - it's a preemptive strike mentality
    (I'm a guest, visiting some friends)
    And hey vital m8️

13. They should have named there clan Scout down :rolleyes:

14. Its run by Lwp lol, all lwp haters need to join up

15. Not really sure why OP is getting slapped.
    Not sure i really care. But this may play a part in the logic.

[​IMG]

16. @Destroyer what does my comments on forum have to do with your clan breaking a pvp you guys clearly can handle me.

Secondly I get on with full troops so much for being on a clan announcement. Can even keep my spies 0d smh.

17. Second time this month op pissed off an osw clan, any predictions how long till he makes cf thread?

18. Omar, good question.

I dont like this clan but i sure hope they whoop Op's ass even though only a few of them can hit him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.