Me Vs. Clan

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llTIIFIIHll, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Hey everyone i just felt like making a fun little thread to pass the time :)

I'm currently fighting the clan Act of War by myself and it is a blast. I encourage all you eb'ers who are not in PvP yet to give it a shot, it is the point of the game and is wonderful.

The reason i am is this: their leader made the clan about a week ago, maybe more. so i decided i would join to help out, i would be their war commander as i have some experience in this field. i was the second person in the clan (obviously the owner was fist) I suggested for me to be placed as admin if he thought it would help the clan since he was the only "admin" type person. he declined and i was perfectly fine with it, i mean really i was only in the clan for like a minute.

as time progressed we only had 2 "admin" types still, him and his friend. so when i got on to find no EB i later told him if i was an admin i would just help start eb's, he declined and i was still okay with it.

But later i get on to find serveral admins who are Brand Newto the clan, but the only difference is they are far bigger than most. i ask around about why they were admin and got no specific reply other than because they are big. so i thought, "okay forget this lol, i'm just going to farm these noobs because obviously they are idiots".

Well that's my little story for you all :) feel free to troll away and critise as long as you're enjoying yourself lol

2. Sit down child, apparently I'm fighting SE and --council of the south--

3. You're not going to get anywhere. Grow so you can hit the people in the clan that actually matter.

4. After I get this lookout tower to lvl 3 an convert attack building to lookout tower...ill be pure spy...then I'm going war and pvp only

5. One vs clan I rather enjoy that

6. actually i can hit some decent size players in there :) and i play for the PvP and rarely grow much, but in-between battles i grow lol

7. Lol good work I don't like them art of war people

8. :? Oh you can?

9. Delta wrong clan :lol:

10. yeah ACT of war

not art of war lol..but either way ;)

11. Kid, I understand where you are coming from.
    Good luck on your mission for acknowledgement, or whatever you are looking for.
    Don't forget to have fun though, after all, it is only just a game

/rant

12. i could care less about being acknowladged, i just havn't been in forums in...well ever lol, and felt like making a fun little thread. But hey if you want to call me a master farmer you can..but you're sure as hell wrong :lol:

13. War commanders should lead from the front with those stats you might aswell you might aswell ask for the D

14. Being wrong is a matter of perspective

15. Me Vs. clan

Just wanted to announce to everybody how much of an incredible badass I am. I am farming Act of war *cue stupid reason* basically I'm farming a bunch of players because of one guys bad decision. No no, I don't want any attention at all.

16. umm...I don't care about attention didn't i say that already lol? maybe i'm mistaken and that post is imaginary but i just made a thread for fun. what kind of recognition would somebody with less then 1m CS stats get on a biased game like this?

17. That's nice delta. We don't like you either.

18. I swear AoW an -ART-OF-WAR- are different clans sneak?

19. No nope you don't want any attention at all, just made this thread to let people know your farming this clan ALL BY YOURSELF!