Max Damage Changed Per Item in HTE (less items now)

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Philabuster, Dec 29, 2015.

1. Guys, did you notice that devs changed the damage done per item in HTE? Used to be 92 pts damage max. It takes less items to clear the item bar now.

Why devs have you changed that? And are you paying more per item now?

user used items and won, inflicting damage to Seal of the Dead (-109)

This used to be -92 !

-Philabuster

2. Yes it has been mentioned

3. They did that? 92 to 109?!

Holy crap!!!!

4. Lol yah I noticed that.. Better Dave's pay more for more damage..

5. Yes i noticed it a few hours back and it was mentioned in the question thread. It's odd it was changed with no update on the matter from the devs.

6. Noway this is the end of the world moment right here.

7. I would think that you would be paid more with each item. HTE makes the devs money (probs lots) if HTE was to get less rewarding the devs would see a decrease amount of money.

8. Looks like they've changed all the max pot damage limit to -110, range seems to now be 93-110

9. Considering hte costs half what it used to if you buy nobs through sales I don't really care.

10. But how would it effect God mode EB's !?

11. In response to Frozen, the normal 12/8 may not work anymore in FOD.

Devs, would you be so kind to give us an explanation for the change. Thanks.

12. It's cause Redstar no longer hitting HTE's. Devs had to compensate for it and spread it to all who HTE

13. The changed it game wide for everything. Running reck, and blew have Clanies hitting 700 on the main bar

14. Devs haven't posted an update on this. Interested to see what it's leading up too. Maybe the next LOTL eb? Maybe new lands? Maybe devs fell asleep on the control panel?

I'm interested to see.

15. Not cool Devs!

16. Pot damage Is relative to size the 12/8 ratio still shall work for some, others will have to switch to 10/6 or what ever"ratio'needed to rightly position bars to successfully complete fod. Worst case wall me or mercs, Ive done nq items solo an fod silenced.

17. Capitalist pigs!