Max Ally Bonus Price?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *Caphits (01), Jun 5, 2010.

1. How much money in allies do I have to have in allies for each lvl 3 Forge?

Thanks.

2. No one knows the formula.......sorry....just buy a lot of expensive ones I guess

3. Can anyone ballpark it?

4. Well how many forges do u have all together? It's easier to give an estimate when I know the total number I'm working with

5. It depends on the strength of the opponent largely making these guesses impossible

6. Lol just buy majesty u will have max plunder on everyone lol

7. ballpark approx. 500 - 1000x the plunder bonus added

if you're building a new forge it would be between 144k X 500 and 144k X 1000, so for each new forge you'd have to buy 72 - 144m in allies to get or maintain max plunder. Again these numbers are very rough and depend on how strong your opponent is; the stronger your opponent, the less you need in allies.

i can't even imagine how much $$$ in allies majesty needs to get decent plunder

8. There is a dollar amount somewhere *roughly* around $200b in allies, where above that point you receive max ally bonus from any target you can attack, even the smallest. I didn't pay close enough attention to fin the exact number, but it was somewhere around $200b give or take.

9. Well, there is a formula that can easily give you a very close estimate on how much you need for a given target, click here for more detail, I just updated with the information.

For example, maximum money making build is 1 L3 Sub + 23 L4 Guides that give you 10,260,000 plunders cap, with a 1% scaling factor potential, you need 256,500,000,000 in allies. That's a lot of zero's :shock: