Matchup Fail

Discussion in 'Wars' started by cactusbread, Aug 18, 2013.

1. I know devs are trying hard.. but look at KOTFE vs Epic Elite. A complete and total mismatch. Respect to Epic for fighting hard. I know it is frustrating with a no win situation. Keep your heads up and hopefully the devs will get this fixed.

2. Ty Cactus. I agree. Ty for the fight Kotfe!! It was tough but we tried our best! Grats n ty

3. Like 100M cs different lol. Good for sko practice tho :)

4. I Skoed 9 out of 12 times :)
    Much respect to ya'll

5. Thanks Cactus, you guys were certainly a learning experience for us, but still a good clan to war against. Props to all Elite for their endurance and that stubborn streak that makes up keep going.

6. Right but this was not the only miss match

7. Appreciate the kind words..was a tough war indeed! Much respect to you and your clan for being great sports! Was a priveledge warring you, but I hope we never face you again lol

8. Support this. And I posted a reply to the devs on the War 4 thread as well. I don't usually post in forums. You guys kicked ass, Cactus! But proud of my Epics for standing strong

9. Much Respect to Epic Elite for sticking it out and fighting til the end 

10. Respect for being good sports!

11. Not the first swing and a miss compliments of the new match up practice but one of the devs more lopsided (I hope).

12. Total mismatch. Just go back to the hat u used to pick out of devs. On the bright side, I did get knocked around by southern sweetie n red hot vixen. I've had worse Saturdays.

13. ★Support★
    We were over matched big time but I love the Epics for standing tall and not giving up and fighting til the end!

~Sweet_Sinner~

14. Support. I had to watch from the sidelines unfortunately. But I would have been there taking that beating with you if I could!

15. To the Devs, this is NOT the way to get more clans to war. We understand your desire to improve things but recent changes in matching do not indicate this but instead lead us to believe you are taking perverse pleasure in pushing the limits of one sided wars. Please fix your system or zombies will get you when you sleep.

16. Devs im sorry for whatever i have done to offend you please stop picking on me theres only so much abuse a sexy frog like me can take even with the support of an awesome clan like epic elite

17. Agree that devs are not using "no match" system enough and are forcing more mismatches as a means to claim improvement in their algorithm which is failed logic IMHO. All we want is more transparency and fair matchups at the get go. Let the players decide the outcome from there not the matchup system. Stop trying to manipulate the plunder differences in war and just give us a fair and transparent matchup system and then let the butthurt whiners that loose big complain about how they need to improve their war strategy and actions during the fight. 

18. Support

19. Honestly, I all see from the results of that war is that alot of epic elite members gave up really early. I have seen alot of good clans fail because they give up before the war starts. Just look at most of the wars against rising hawks. Clans go in assuming they will lose, so they dont try.