Matchup 2, What??

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -__TyroneSparklepants__-, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Since we can no longer post actual polite questions on your matchup set please look below.

I made a very similar post on behalf of my clan a few weeks back in week 1. I'm not one to complain in regards to match ups but our Sotuw match was very similar to this. We use a roster with 8 SH and staggered builds up to HFBC with very low BFA. Our Match tonight - It Burns When I EE vs ... oh yeah... Rising Hawks

Here is your list devs

2 rank 1 KotFE Awakening
    1 rank 2 WarLoR
    4 rank 3 -S26TR-
    3 rank 4 Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty
    6 rank 5 S.O.T.R.A Folkvangr
    5 rank 6 SILVER
    11 rank 7 PERKUTUT ARMY
    10 rank 8 Battlegrounds
    12 rank 9 DRAGONS SANCTUARY
    8 rank 10 Mini Mooncake
    7 rank 11 Chronos Battlegrounds
    9 rank 12 K.o.S
    15 rank 13 PoC Incoming
    Taka -> Clans in your stat range had already created matches leaving only bad matches 
    13 rank 15 The Living Myth
    Warriors of Virtue -> Clans in your stat range had already created matches leaving only bad matches 
    The Sweet Escape -> Clans in your stat range had already created matches leaving only bad matches 
    21 rank 18 Ghost Legion
    36 rank 19 _RCA_
    La Resistance -> Clans in your stat range had already created matches leaving only bad matches 
    18 rank 21 Great_Wall
    -DeVaSt4TioN- -> Clans in your stat range had already created matches leaving only bad matches 
    ancient prestige -> Clans in your stat range had already created matches leaving only bad matches 
    38 rank 24 Rising Hawks
    28 rank 25 ---No RemorSe---
    31 rank 26 DWM
    30 rank 27 MINAS MORGUL
    25 rank 28 -Elysium-
    35 rank 29 VooDoo
    27 rank 30 OwwN
    26 rank 31 The_Outcasts
    Black Sails -> Poor hit ratio with clans in your stat range
    45 rank 33 Articles of Confederation
    41 rank 34 FAITH Battleground
    29 rank 35 -EXODUS-
    19 rank 36 ULTRA ICE 17 position difference
    42 rank 37 ThE InSanE AsYLuM
    24 rank 38 It Burns When I EE 14 position difference
    40 rank 39 Spartans of The under world
    39 rank 40 -i-n-s-t-i-n-c-t-
    34 rank 41 Udder Madness
    37 rank 42 Division 1
    Black Hand -> Poor hit ratio with clans in your stat range
    47 rank 44 K.O.- WAR - P.E.
    33 rank 45 Spy Dragon Warriors 12 position difference
    48 rank 46 Mushroom Kingdom
    44 rank 47 LOOKING-FOR-WAR
    46 rank 48 Rebellious Hearts
    HEATING HELL -> Odd clan out

It would just be great to know how you can set up two clans that are so far apart.

If you notice the i dunno... 13 clans between us... some would so bad match simply based on CS and roster size. But this Hit Ratio that you claim to use... how does that even work? 5 LB and 15 SH vs 12 guys with low BFA and 8 SH... I cant see a much worse hit ratio than that.

Im not gonna waste my time any further, but you should look into this for sure. It is really starting to feel like you favor some of these teams and hand them easy wins on purpose.

2. I couldn't agree more, support.

3. Oh and to throw it out there, RCA which was even higher on the list matched a clan just 2 spots above us.... So again it seems there was an easy way to fix this... pair RH vs RCA and Us vs Them and both wars are fair instead of landslides

4. They do it buy stats I believe. So really you just got outclassed

5. Yup makes no sense. tough match ultra ice , I don't get it.

6. And no one should ever match rh with those rosters , no match them every war.

7. Stats dont matter, its all about strategy, whats the point of the ee ranking system otherwise? Devs are only making abuse of the system easier, or perhaps making what SHOULD be abuse into legitimate strategy under a broken, flawed, and unbalanced system

8. I dont really mind the roster stacking, that really isnt the issue. Just give those 3 clans a no match if they are gonna be off by size that far. Really if you are giving out free EE and Rancor to teams that had to war with a few inactives because of a PC downage you should also give it to those teams when they match someone 10 sizes bigger or more.

9. I agree.it makes no sense