Match ups are a ******* joke

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Okay devs, this is it I'm done with your joke of a game. Today had these 2 matches:

11 HFBC ACCOUNTS vs. 3 lb 1 tank/7 SH

And

5 bigs/6sh vs. 11 SH

How the **** do these clans match?

Do you put the ******* clans in a gumball machine match them based on the order they come out? That's the only algorithm that makes sense.

**** you

Troll out

2. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

**** the devs. I Support u

3. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

I love you op 

4. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

Lmao@the gumball machine joke :lol:

5. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

#Hatersgonnahate
    #Ilovewatchingrage

6. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

Match ups were a joke from the start of season 2. Make people stop using exploit builds and it'll go back to how it was.

7. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

#TROLL_REBORNforpres

:)

8. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

Ohhhhhh snep!!! Warring has gotten soit's almost a waste of time

9. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

Gu-ball machine :lol:

10. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

Gum-ball*

11. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

I don't understand why these threads keep coming up. The devs DONT GIVE A GOSH DARN what you or anyone else thinks about match ups. Programming isn't nearly as difficult as ATA would lead you to believe. If they cared they would have fixed it by now.

12. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke



13. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

Usually i dont give a rats ass about what devs do, but this is getting ridiculous! Try to match everyone elses roster = Hardest match possible. Say **** sh and go 5 tanks= all sh roster -.- devs either fix the **** or lose yet ANOTHER paying customer. We dont promos. We dont want new items. We dont new banners. We dont want new ebs. FIX THE MATCHUP SYSTEM AND FIX ALL PVP. Otherwise, get the **** out of this game and go play pimd.

14. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

How long til people realize WE create bad matches. With bs like combining sh and lb accounts, wtf is expected?

It's either bad matches or no matches, either way people will complain.

Thedude23, you're an idiot, just know that.

15. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

/bump

I totally agree i used to war allll the time now i quit and its crap they nade money and now there losing money from hte also tgat was the stupidest idea ever hte shouldnt be a thing cuz no1 who wants to buy somthing cant do hte cuz clans r crap and inky seals

16. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

The answer is very simple we've made these bad matches not the devs warring clans have dwindled down to just an sh roster with monster BFA how do you think the devs can match like that? Answer is simple eliminate the sh and have wars where all builds can variate.

17. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

With all due respect, ee sucks gas now. It was a very promising concept, n season 1 was fun. But it's currently an old porshe with cracked heads n a faulty transmission. U guys solution is drive slower, lmao.
    This is the devs mess, they can fix it or not. My ps4 will be here tommorrow, n I'm sure tnt is workin on a osw to entertain me. As for ee, it was fun while it lasted.

18. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

I am going to start farm ssh,

Clan name:

Bend 'em over

19. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

Do it. I want to see this happen. Now. Now. Now.

20. Re: Match ups are a ******* joke

Stop warring if you guys don't like it