Match-up algorithm

Discussion in 'Wars' started by camerooney, Jan 31, 2014.

1. It looks to me that the match-up process the devs are using has become too complicated.

I understand that the match-up takes account of relative build strength, BFA and BFA.

Personally I think that there need to be some mismatches to keep it interesting and that together with the number of no matches makes me think that the devs have over complicated it.

Now, I know there were lots of complaints about bad match-ups but in my opinion the match-making process should be simplified to take account of the combined stats to/from allies in total v the other clans. BFE should not be taken into account, surely you gotta be able to get some advantage from working your ass off for equipment. As I say, I also think it should be combined stats from/to allies, effective build strength v the other clan calculated on the same basis.

The current match-up system seems to attempt to eliminate ANY advantage you could have by working for the best equipment or by choosing to invest lots of gold in allies rather than build.

My opinion only of course!

2. Who's mo?

3. You're saying a gh/sh clan should be able to get a match up with noobs with barely any equipment?

No support at all. You work hard for equipment so you can hit bigger people or ebs, not to overpower smaller accounts.