Matc Ups Need FIX FAST!!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FrostyAusti, Aug 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am making this thread because I feel sorry for the clan we just got matced up against. Devs fix this. They only have 3 good builds the rest are sh and some of them have stats under 300kcs. ONE EVEN HAS STATS UNDER 80KCS.Thie is shocking. How can you do this. We are here to play kaw and have fun not be made fools of. THRIVER I apologise for the way the devs have treated you. And it is not just them there sre other clans most likely out there.

2. Will a mod lock this please.

3. TVP clans keep doing what you're doing, until u learn your lesson to stop creating rosters with statless accounts we will continue to match u

4. Also increase ee levels. Devs I know you are watching...

5. And why do devs not ban clans who use statless alts... surely you can see their ip address.

6. Ezio has more compassion than I do.

I'll state it plainly.

3 out of our 7 matches in the last 3 days have been against clans casting a handful of of big accounts and a whole bunch of statless alts. They were looking for a no match and free ee extension. They didn't get it.

Please. Keep trying. My vets need some fire practice and my trainees need some training dummies. Works out great for us!

7. Haha gl well I did not know that they were statless alts but now I do and I have no sympathy for them what so ever. They try and exploit the game then I will not even give a damn in the world

8. Ezio stfu

9. Your clan casts shs to gain a lower match, and the clan you are mentioning in your post casts stateless alts in an attempt to extend ee.
    Both clans are exploiting system in different ways.
    This post is dribble.

10. You all should get banned

11. I agree with outlaw…what reason could a clan have by casting SH or any build lower than sh in primal wars? exploitation is main reason

12. Asguard casts smalls to get smalls. Figure out who you are talkin about . Thanks.

13. OPs clan gotttttt STOMPED.... YEAH UR CLAN NEEDS HELP.

14. yup. War didn't go well at all.

15. Unfair match ? :Lol: thats a v nice loss against them statless alts, kudos to that clan for actually fighting and winning

16. what i wanna know is what happened @ THRIVE vs Reign today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.