Marketplace bug

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Lazizerot, Apr 10, 2016.

1. I would like to talk about a bug I have noticed for a few months now, this should really be pointed out about howthe marketplace potions really lag and won't load. Now before you say it's because my phone is a piece of crap it's a Galaxy s7. So does everyone on android face this?

2. My marketplace works fine on Android

3. There's your problem right there.. You're playing on a Samsung..

Sent from my iPhone

...where the marketplace is always poppin'

4. Sometimes it's not ur phone and it's your internet or kaw servers are laggin who knows its a mystery and DRAGON was here 

5. I have no issues

Sent from my LG G Vista

6. You may be having the same issue I have, when I try and buy a few items it seems to not pop up the purchase window, a way to force it to do this seems to be scrolling slightly!

I posted this in the bugs thread that the mod YA Eagle FI created but no response yet :)

7. Lol I scroll slightly also :laugh:

8. OP may be worth reporting again^ show the bug happening to more than one person

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=179505

9. Same issue andriod, when i try buy multipul items from the market it will glitch out and open like 10 off the same item and show that ihavent bought them when i did, then the whole market glitches

10. Same here, my phone is still having this issue. I am using Lenovo phone by the way!

11. Could be worst; could be made by Foxconn lol

12. how were your iPhones in the weeks just before the rai lands :lol: