Making a New Gold Making EB

Discussion in 'Wars' started by baba_booey, Oct 19, 2012.

1. I am looking for support and for people to send feedback to KAW. Saying we want a new stronger gold making EB. I am tired of the haunting, but its to easiest and best for making gold. They need to make a new haunting or maybe make 3 or 4 haunting type gold making EBs, so we can mix things up. So please support this and send feedback to KAW so we can get a variety of gold making EBs. Thanks to all that will help this cause.

2. OP for biggest noob of the year.

3. No, we need no more Ebs.

Increase payout from pvp.

4. Op pinned.

3 spy defense pots, :lol: typical.

5. LMFAO troll I called it, I was right biggest noob right there.

6. Lol he just mithed up.

7. Damn fool thinking he doing something right lol

8. OP lucky he DTS, just saying. :D

9. Why r u guys doing this? What did I do to u guys?

10. Baba why aren't you hiding your allies? Might be smart.

11. Baby. Because its a war game. Many see EBs and PvE( player verse environment like a computer) a cheap way that has taken away from the overall battle nature of the game. Suggesting a new EB is not a popular idea, especially when it is just so you can make more gold to do more EBs.

12. I think OP might be a little kid. o_O

13. I never saw that aspect. U make a good point.

14. back of the op. i support the pvp community. but he didn't even know that the pvp community exisited. he does now. so lesson learned.

15. Word he's in a war clan though? So how does he not know the PvP community existed...

16. N to the O
    Very bad idea
    We don't need any more eb warriors

17. Making a new set of eb is an awesome idea.. I know this a war game, but wars get boring after you have been doing them for 2 years