Make war equipment available in Season 2?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Heisenberg, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Make equipment from Season 1 - Rancor Wars available in Season 2?

This would help new players and players (like me) who couldn't participate much in Season 1. The basic concept is that all players would start out at the rancor level which they had when Season 1 finished (e.g. for me lvl 8)*. They can then start collecting the pieces of equipment that were given out in Season 1 first. Once they have reached lvl 50 they have won all 6 pieces of equipment and can then continue hunting for the Season 2 reward items. Players who managed to get to lvl 50 in Season 1 can start collecting the new reward items right away. Thus, they are not at a disadvantage! I know there have been lot of complaints when the Exoskeleton Armor got released. A lot of players felt cheated as they had worked long and hard to get the Chestplate of Sheared Blood and saw its value diminishing when the new Armor got released. In my opinion this problem would not occur with the proposed mechanism as players still have to win WAR's for the Season 1 equipment and don't get it for competing an Epic Battle. Also, I think there should be a difference between All-Star-Equipment and Rancor Equipment. If you like my idea please leave a comment underneath this thread (perhaps you guys can share additional ideas you might have).

*If the developers have lost track of each individual rancor lvl they could alternatively give out the maximum/minimum rancor level needed to obtain the number of equipment's the player has obtained in the first Season (e.g. a player who got 3 Rancor Equipment's in Season 1 is awarded with lvl 20-29; a player who only got 1 Rancor Equipment in Season 1 is rewarded with lvl 1-9).

2. No. Way.

People didn't war for "exclusive" equipment, to just be given out at a later date.

You can't disadvantage other players, simply because they were here longer than others.

3. Well, the rancor equipment is supposed to be war exclusive. It is not mentioned that Season 1 equipment is exclusive to that season. And since players that have already got all 6 pieces of equipment would be awarded with rancor level 50 right away I think they are fairly reimbursed and not disadvantaged ;). Also, equipment would be given out after the end of Season 2. So players that won the equipment would still have a BFE advantage for the whole second season (and possibly also for Season 3) since it is rather unlikely that anybody will get up to level 100 if he started at lvl 0.

4. Although anarchy is a total moron (sorry bud), I agree with him. No way people spent half their life warring just so people could get that at a later time..

Hell! The summer wars equip, lets bring that back too eh?w And reset bonuses, bc I wasnt able to reset back then.. So i want to now

5. No support. I dont have it. And dont want it.

Those that warred deserve it.

Red eq. Is just fine

6. HE'LL NO I EARNED MY EQUIPMENT GO EARN YOURS

7. no way???? are you crazy????? we fight hard in season I and sacrifice of our real life's and now should be our advantage available to all???

btw there still exist red equipment - so ppl could go to war and buy it !!!!!

8. btw with rancor season III will be all ppl who don't participate in season I probably able get equips to slots from season I ...
    so if you want equips as (or better) rancor season I then wait for season III .. this is probably the way which devs choose

9. No support... And just disrespectful for those who slaved through early trials and season 1. I didn't get all 6 pieces but its a different war system today with towers new lands new builds mechanics, etc. they want to do new equipment, fine by me. But don't award past rewards for new wars