MAGIQUEST vs DISTRICT 4

Discussion in 'Wars' started by fire-eagle, Jan 9, 2013.

1. So guys I'm gonna be warring the clan District 4, I'm not sure I'm aloud to say what members are in the clan so feel free to look. I'm hopeing to war them this week I'll make sure it wont be during estoc. It will be a 2 day war with an unlocked roster I know that I'm really looking forward to this war some members I feel have been very mean and hurtful as I said the roster will be unlocked so feel free to join.

My war history
    Well, just to be clear this is MY war history not my clans. Ive been in a few war 3 to be exact... its not a lot but ive won 2 and lost 1 so I think I'm doing pretty good this war will probly be my favorite because it will be the first war others will most likely want to join and it'll be very fun.

Well other then that thanks for reading.

2. I lost all interest once I learned its a system war.

3. My money's on Magiquest

4. So 2 noob clans and the need to feel special in forums... Of a small war that will get what.. 5bil plunder total?

5. 5B??!!! Your beyond exaggerating

6. [​IMG]
    GL fire eagle! May the babes be with u

7. *Youre*

Sorryyyy I'm hyperbolating.... Lets be rational... 1bil

8. This thread just got horny.. *cough* I mean interesting...

9. the one on he right is old look at her face

10. Did u guys look at the members after u do I think u will relize y I posted this thread

11. Chaos and tin tin are in district 4

13. Don't wanna reqruit just thought people would want to hit em get ur facts strait

14. :lol: :lol:

15. Shut up plz

16. And we care Why they're in that clan?

17. you dont want to recruit you just want people to join your clan who would want to hit him?