mage

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by MrX, Nov 10, 2016.

1. You know all that nice wonderful aqua/inferno we were rewarded from the event (slight sarcasm seeing as the amounts are ridiculously low)? Yea? Well out of alllllll the attempts to ug, I had one - that's right, one - success. My boots went from 7 to 8. That's it. Not sure if this has to do with everything else going on, but I've seen a few others in wc say similiar experiences, and words cannot describe how infuriated I am right now. Please look into this devs, if enough people are having similar experiences I'd recommend refunds, cuz I just flushed over 150 of each down the toilet

2. Yup I've been trying to upgrade my ring and it only went up 2 levels in 150-200 of each aqua and inferno. It's like a gambling addiction, you fail so much yet you think that it's gonna repay you for all the fails.

3. Last 2 events, I used up all of my aqua/inferno with no upgrades. It failed every time

4. Maybe after the second fail, stop trying until another time?

Some people's children I swear, smh.

5. With each building on your lands, enchantment success is brought down by 1% so my suggestions is to save up a lot of aqua/inferno, delete all your buildings for 100% success rate and you'll get you equipment.

6. Ss or I call bs

7. Worked for me, check my equipment.

8. yes lots of fails i been using lots of inferno and aqua with verry little sucess
    something needs to be done about this
    i work hard to get this fire and water but still fails fails fails PLZ FIX THIS DEVS

9. That's not a screen shot, now post time stamped screen shots of you dropping full build and getting 0 fails in the mage, otherwise blow it out of your ass.

10. Why would he have taken screenshots? And, how could he have taken screenshots of no fails?

11. How is anyone taking my post seriously

12. :lol: