Luckstar the hansel

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIFIxXFloppies_VengenceXxIVII, Aug 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. okay for the audience of a breakdown how this started, look star apparently made somebody and forms reset because he's a bully.
    I seen a stats I thought they were impressive so I went to scout, accidentally attacked one time not that I'm saying that I wouldn't attack because I will but I wasn't meaning to I try to scout.

with that said my actions on him was one attack one failed Scout one successful Skout.
    He comes back with steal 12/15.
    So I go ham

Now im 7.7 mill att you are 14 mil hansel .... So why you pinned? Lol come make me reset too I dare you. Thats my cf terms now chump

2. Your cf terms is for him to reset you?

3. No for him to reset. Lol

4. Support anyone against luckstar noob 
    GL

5. Oh no he wants the other guy to try and reset him. I think? Idk that bit is a lil confusing.

6. you go ham? did you run to walmart to buy him some ham or did you just turned into a pig?

7. Go get him floppy

8. now why would you be stupid enough to hit somebody in my clan? when you're sitting here having to fight me from Pin?

Smh something tells me I might need some screenshots, because the only reason I seen him doing that is trying to say that my clan jumped him

9. Quit talking to yourself.

10. I'm not I'm bumping this thread and let people see what's going on. this guy is a noob

11. Luck star huh? I know that noob. He talked crap on my wall, got his ass kicked and not long later he apologised.
    I think that was back with Osiris

12. Yeah same thing here. Hits a while, talks big and uses his other 'big' account mighty_warrior then apologises saying he's got RL issues.

13. LMAO. I unloaded on luckstar a bunch. The only thing he did is whinge to the the clan owner I was in for a FoD and try get me kicked.

14. Well he hit me like 30 times, then he found out I could att assn and steal him he went to self pin hit from pin turtle mode

15. Well to be honest... He is a hansel. He's not just gonna sit there and let you hit him like a pinãta

16. Another thread seeking attention limp donkey ? Can't you fight without making a thread ? Tell you what. Come find me after you and luck star have your fun. I'll give you all the attention you need.

17. I have unloaded so many times on floppy dork, he is butthurt ATM. And his minions trying to hit me 

18. um but thats real funny but no I'm at full troops yerp and how is it that you are supposed to be winning

19. @hand of god.. I don't even a attack him I steal scout and assassinate him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.