LSAElite clan.....

Discussion in 'Wars' started by LHL_LegendaryHobbs_LHL, Oct 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First, let me start with this "thing" to say that it has gone on long enough.

For those who are unaware of the issue, please reference the FNS Declares War thread from months ago. This is a backlash of that event. Since the war ended months ago, LSA has decided to break alliance will the clan that supported them in that osw, redeclare war on them and name me a PERMAFARM.

OMEGALSA, as a very old friend, I will be the first to admit that the issues did indeed get out of hand and I will say that, as a hot head, I should not have escalated the issues to your total clan and should have left it between me and coldasshonkeylsa and myself.

I will apologize to you omega for letting this go on too long and for directing my anger at you over coldasshonkeylsa's comments.

But understand that I will not apologize for coldasshonkeylsa's comments to me that referred to me as the lower parts of the female anatomy, most commonly started with a "P" and a "C" as well as comments that included harsh words said that are against the gay communities.

It is in those comments that my issues against your clan started from since you stood by coldasshonkeylsa with not even a word said to him. Remember that it was his words against the French that started a war just weeks previous. (Once again, reference FNS declares war)

Say what you will omega, and I'm sure coldasshonkeylsa will be the first to comment some outlandish comments that will in fact offend some other race, type or preference of person but I offer my apologies to you, as an old friend for letting this get between us.

As you can see, I've already torn down from 11 mil CS to what I am currently. So just let it go.

2. LSA is the best clan in the game bro

3. Lol everyone is entitled to there opinions. And that is yours

4. Nah it's a fact 

5. I agree with logical here. I may not like a few of their members, but I respect the clan as a whole, mostly because of Omegas never surrender thread. As far as I know, none of them have.

6. There's no such thing as the "best" clan only ppls opions of clans wat may be best for some aren't for others as far as targeting the whole clan for something one person did it happens all the time

7. I like omega and sky. Dont care much for honkey. He doesn't carry himself as well.

8. Exactly, as why I am apologizing to an old friend in OMEGALSA. I have no issues with the clan, as they have farmed me for months now, only an issue with one particular member which all this stemmed from

9. Apologizing on an app should be out of the question anyway. Worst anyone can do is take your gold. So what? I'd quit before making a surrender or apology thread. Personally I like PvP tho.

10. I would apologize before being forced to quit. Just me though.

11. Quitting is admitting the other person is right. So... Why not apologize? Idk, maybe it's a guy thing about pride or something.

12. Most of the times when you are forced to apologize is over something stupid like 1 hit or some stupid reason. I wouldn't apologize unless I meant it and ill never mean it. Therefore I won't apologize. Plus this game is growing dull osw isn't the same, focus on eb and strip tactics are gay. So quitting, for me would be easier. Plus I'm retiring soon anyway 

13. Apologizing would also be admitting the other person was right. Therefore your argument is invalid.

14. Guys and their ******* driven pride....disgusting pigs.

15. My point is the same. Quitting = admitting they are right, so why not apologize, and still be able to play the game.

If I'm wrong, I'll apologize. Not quit

16. Quitting would just be a way to not have to put up with anymore. Ultimately I would fight and not have to worry about anything. Just saying if I didn't want to fight anymore.

17. Hobbes, I think I remember you being one of the cool persons in Zerg. Don't tore your build down:)

18. Lol. Quit, tear down or whatever you may call it. I tore down since there farming of me has made this game rather un-enjoyable. They try to pretend to be warriors with a no nonsense attitude, but at the end of the day it's farming, nothing more, nothing less. It's not a cause there fighting for, it's all over me hurting there pride in a public forum.

The members of LSA are angry over them being called out publicly over comments being said at then in the FNS declares war thread. You can go read for yourself and decide for yourself from the posts in that thread. I did what was needed in that osw and it was very clear in Zerg clan chat to only post respectful comments in forums they did not and were called out, plain and simple. Could have been anyone, just happened to them.

I have apologized to omega, for letting the issues after the osw get out of hand but I'm guessing by the continued hits, it was refused. Wouldn't really know, he's too stubborn to follow back..... Lol

Nothing lost or gained. Had to try.

19. Respect to Hobbs,well written an sincere.

20. As "pretend" warriors I hope still enioy playing this game because I sure still do. You let your anger do all the talking and now you see how us "pretend" warriors do the talking. Oh wait we dont talk we're all up in your newsfeed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.