LR/IG update that Philo will omit- owner of IG RESETS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *iSurrender (02), Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's right folks! You heard it here first (because The Philosopher refuses to post anything that could be deemed as negative to IG( Probably due to his having an account IN IG as we speak))!!!

1ATE7 - owner and one of the original members of IG has RESET not one, not two, but 4 of his accounts!!!

Including his main that was on or near lb!!!

Not only that- but he reset on HIS OWN MEMBERS!!

Get your unbiased facts right here- since everyone's attention seeking unbiased Journalisr tends to omit anything and everything that looks bad on his clan :lol:

2. You sure he didn't change his name, mr alt?

3. I doubt it has anything to to with the war

4. Nut up and post with your main.

5. Op some people have lives in what most would refer to as "real life".

6. Before you troll the OP check into it yourself

7. With wulf on this one. Show main on stop posting. You have no facts on why he reset.

8. But in saying that don't agree with statless alts posting  and who knows why he reset it isn't our business... Leave it at that

9. 1ate7 have been talking for a couple days now. He asked for a personal CF from the war and left iG council to join another clan.

As he was iG owner/high council when the war started up till yesterday when he left we refused and continued our daily stripping.

He asked again for a personal CF

Again we told him that he need to work with the iG council that he was a part of to end the war before a CF would be granted. No hard feelings but clan council members did not qualify for personal CF.

He said "Go for it, have fun, cheers!"
    and then reset all accounts and left all pal rooms.

And yes it was confirmed - all his recorded allies are ownerless now and wall links lead nowhere.

This does not mean our war is over at all.
    When 1ate7 reset he was no longer a member of iG or a part of their council.
    This has no impact on the war.

I am not happy or pleased that he quit. He seemed like a real nice guy and its sad to see any old school warriors leave the game. This is not something to be celebrated and I expect all our allies to be respectful.

10. thats dramatic.

11. I think he reseted because he was either tired of the game, or just that he didn't want to concluded anymore. I'm pretty sure that, it has nothing to do with the war. Just because iG's owner reseted doesnt mean the clan has no meaning and gives you the right to talk smack about the clan, that's very immature and disrespectful especially when you didnt nut up and post with your alt to talk smack about a resepected clan, plus i'm sure you donteven know the people the clan, so like dont hate because look at those loyal members, they're still sticking in the clan they love and fight fo whAt they think its right. I'm not saying that i know them, i'm just saying be more mature and respectful and if you choose not too, just like Wulf said, "Nut Up and post with your main". I know this is a war game, but Not everything is about war.

MiTouch-

12. Omg wulf that's crazy :shock: I don't understand how people can just do that :shock:

13. This doesn't look good on iG. That reset is bad timing...

A high council and a well known owner of a legendary clan can't just reset and ask personal cf in the middle of an osw..

Hmmm..

14. Wow didn't expect that 

15. @wulf

His RL might have some serious issues. That or he had some problem with iG. But i highly doubt it had anything to do with the war. I'm sure he has seen worse as far as war goes.

16. Ive been fine with not calling it contacts over trolling and douche baggery. However any trolling on this threa about 1ate7 WILL be met with force, and dont think you can hide behind an alt.

Respect for an old veteran.

~ScarletShadow

17. Whaaaa?!

Hashashi is SS? 

18. Lol breakdown didn't know? Cant believe you didnt know 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.