Lowland War Glitch

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by GetPlowed, Feb 2, 2016.

1. So, I have yet to see any posts about this problem despite the large amount of people it afflicts. Essentially, bars in lowland wars are messed up, to the point where I will lose 1-2% on actions, Regen 3% and essentially just have incorrect readings all war. As you can imagine, this is incredibly frustrating in a war type that depends so heavily on skimming from 80-90%+. It also makes it very hard to sko, or even know when to sko as I'll be sitting with a displayed value of 91/93 and actually be zero troops and below half spies.

I assumed this would be quickly remedied, but it has lingered for quite a while now and is quite debilitating in wars. I have yet to find a workaround, rebooting the app / my phone does nothing.

2. Which OS are you on? If you're on Android it came an update some hours ago (v3.39) that should've fixed this bug.

3. Threads about this have been made quite a few times actually, but it's because it's not taking just your LL troops/spies. It's including all the troops/spies your build has if I'm not mistaken and just making things difficult. It's happened to numerous people I've warred with. And sorry about posing with alt, just the account I happen to be on.

4. I'm running Android, I did a full update of apps last night as I slept, but it's possible I missed kaw. I'll try again, apologies if this has been brought up earlier

5. And I have been several Wars awesome with the same glitch and as much money as I put into this game I do believe there should be some kind of incentive to keep worrying besides just the regular rewards that are given out so please come up with a fair deal and let us have some free things

6. newest update fixed it.