lower stats yet get more gold

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by lIIllIIlIIl_VMA_27_lllIlIIlIIl, Jul 4, 2015.

1. Why do lower stats get more gold and zaera??

I know different builds have different payouts but zaera too for same amount of hits?? 19mm CS get same gold and 1.5x zaera vs my 38mm?? Is BFA, BFE or pro-packs playing into these calcs

WTF, all info is welcome, thanks

2. Equip effects gold payout in pvp.. Bf'a does not effect gold payout on pvp.. However on eb anything that essentially gives you extra strength and inflicts more damage to eb will increase gold as well as ee and br etc
    NB I didn't really know what you are asking to tried to aid in best way possible

3. You could just pretend that you got more? It's all in your mind...

4. Does your smaller account not have towers? If the larger account is well towered then yes, that will drop the plunder.

5. So many factors might influence payout, as well as the event thingies payout (which can randomly be higher...).

Your towers certainly don't boost your plunder and depending where those are placed it might be drastic.

A hansel nicely skimming will always get more than you (first of all he will have lower cs for the "same" kind of buildings). Did you skim your attacks? Did you or the other get items? How about EE and BR spells?

All you can do is maximize your own payout, never compare it to others...

6. Your defensive towers will be the reason for the lower pay. That is of course one of the flaws of towers. Your eb plunder significantly decreases but in return you are much less likely to lose any of that earned gold.

7. Skimming is something I wasn't thinking about but I'm consistent low on zaera drops.

I've been consistently low in all these event drops. I have 2mm SDT but tracked three builds of 18mm to 24mm CS stats (roughly 7mm, 7mm, 5mm, 5mm) vs my 15mm, 18mm, 2mm, 4mm roughly 38mm. All three have been getting 2:1 zaera drops if not 1.5:1. Same hits and same gold.

I have heard of this on forum before and have change my build up a little but seeing no big difference.

?????

8. Don't change your build for those events, it's not worth it. It won't boost you that much that you reach a tier or two higher anyway.

If you are into EE wars, osws or whatever PvP skirmishes, keep those towers.

Skimming will give you about 1,5 times the gold payout compared to full unloads for the same number of actions. As a hitter you should skim your troops (and your spies will contribute marginally to your plunder). A hansel will usually get a higher total payout if skimming its spies.

Interestingly, when I compare my hansel (smaller...) to this hitter account, I feel I get a better event item payout (and plunder payout for the same activity) on the hansel. Well...

9. Must have been a spy build.
    Spy build have lower stats than attack builds at build complete but same no. Of unloads will get nearly same item drops.
    Hope he didn't have ee/br/open chest. It changes event item drop rates too.
    He could be skimming. Skimming spies for Hansel/PS gives great payout and better item drop rate.
    Towers:- towers don't help in getting more drops. Two builds can't be compared by adding towers in cs for eb purposes. For example
    Troops 6m/10m 4m static Spies 6m/10m 4m static adds to 32mcs.
    But. Troops 12m/12m spies 5m/5m adds to 32mcs too but both builds have vast difference in gold payout from eb. Not item drop if actions are same and no spells.
    BFA/bfe don't affect eb payout.

:)