low stat noobs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by TeComoElCulitoLocoTuNoMeConoce, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Do you know those times when a very small noob decides to talk trash to A bigger player but the bigger player can't do anything? Well no need to worry I offer my services tothose of you who suffer this problem, I will personally farm from this small account whoever needs me to, first 5 people to write on my wall saying "Me Please" I will forever be your tiny farmer, trust me I know how to sit on someone for a long time (kaw term) xD

2. I like this guy.

3. Can i help I like farming noobs I don't hit ebs much any more

4. I should create an army of you low stat toads and smash all little toads with big voices.

5. I also offer my farming services to tiny people likeny size too so don't be shy just ask and I shall do your farm bidding

6. Ok who my first target

7. *posts on ops wall*
    Sit on _lies_

8. Post on my walls the names and if you want me to mention who sent me or not xD

9. So unicorn when u sending that to op

10. So when u sending that to op

11. It was a joke, that I found funnier being on the thread. More audience.

12. Anybody wAnt me to farm op

13. Or I can farm you instead noob

14. Yeah lies. I'm truth waddup? They say opposites attract but tbh I don't like lies. But I am free for a while and so are my spies...

15. Lies. Wow how big of you to threaten someone half your size for forum popularity.
    *applauds*
    [/endsarcasm]

I like this idea. Hell, I posted on his wall. Never know if I will need a tiny farmer 

16. _lies_ assa 17/17/6 p31

17. Sorry, closer to a third your CS.