Lost Accounts

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -WENCH-og, Apr 5, 2016.

1. I had an acct on my iPod for 4 yrs.
    It was linked in as soon as ATA made it available.

The question is: How are we supposed to get those accounts back if the iPod was reset before I could get the info off it?

Here is the dilemma: I contacted Ata about it, they want the log in name and recent receipts from iTunes.
    It was so long ago I don't remember the name I logged in with, it is an alt acct so I used a diff name etc etc.
    I can't log into iTunes for that fact, no name.
    I sent ss of bank withdrawals for the time ATA requested but they are adamant about having them from iTunes.

Now remember, I can't log into iTunes for that acct.

Did I get ATA'd from my account, or is there any other way to prove that was my account?

2. Try and recover the account from Apple maybe? :/ don't really know what you could do.

3. As far as i know they ask for IP and place of living of the last login. as well if u know when u lastly logged in it may help. try remembering ur login tho it helps by far the best. if u know when u last time bought something tell it too. not only the exact date but if u remember approximately it also helps. and u can mention how much u spent on kaw overall approximately if u habe a guess:)

4. Mention IP, place of last login (city, state, country), approximately ur overall spendings on kaw and approximately the date of the last purchase. cld b like 'january 2016', just approximately. also check ur emails, u get a bill from itunes abt purchases. every purchase has a unique number which is stated in that email

5. Mention IP, place of last login (city, state, country), approximately ur overall spendings on kaw and approximately the date of the last purchase. cld b like 'january 2016', just approximately. also check ur emails, u get a bill from itunes abt purchases. every purchase has a unique number which is stated in that email

6. oh my phone lagged. sry for triple answer lol

7. Yes we did all of that, I'm on around the 7-8th email run around.

The only thing they are requesting now is a receipt from 2014.
    I have sent SS of every withdrawal from my bank in the year 2014, but he says they don't match, it has to be one of them, I only have one bank account.

I know I didn't spend much, maybe $50-100, it was an alt so not played often.