Lost Account

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by KaWcaine, Jun 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How can I get my account back that is 2086 days old (5.8 years)? I’d say I haven’t been on the account in over 4 years so I don’t know when I last logged on or created the account xD It’s got a pro pack so it hasn’t reset.

2. Email ata at support@athinkingape.com and they will probably ask you to provide information about the account to prove that it is yours so you can get back into it.

3. The name of OP is so trueeeee....

4. Lol good luck

5. I'd probably consider the account as a L

6. I tried also, my old acct was iPod that got reset and hadn't been played in 2 yrs.
    it's not easy to convince them and each time you send them proof they give you something else you have to prove......it's a very long frustrating experience.
    At the end I didn't get the acct back but I can farm it.
    Devs need to PURGE all these inactive and lost accts., lazy cigar smoking yacht loving porsche driving lounge chair camping devs.

7. This made me lol :lol:

8. Since it's a pro account, that means that you've spent money on the account, which you can probably prove your the owner with a digital receipt. That's how they used to ask you to prove it at least. Either way, get in touch with support:
    Support@athinkingape.com
    Give them as much detail about your old account as you can and see if you can get it back. Don't get your hopes up in case they can't retrieve it for you, but it's possible. Good luck my friend

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.