Losing EE. What are the specific mechanics?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ITTI_CoTToN__ITTI__BuTToN_ITTI, Dec 5, 2012.

1. I have searched and can't find an answer to this. If after 2 weeks of war inactivity do you lose all of your EE or do you only lose 1 level?

The question is important because say you do war 1 then skip a week and then do war 3, will you have to start from level 0 or will you only have to make back a single level.

A possible solution to this might be to extend the time EE is active to 17 days instead of current 2 weeks.

One last and unrelated point. Can we get a single post from devs or mods unifying all the rules and known mechanics for the EE wars. Thanks!'

2. I also want to know why you lose a level every time you leave a clan. The dev's originally said in the Beta posts that you'd lose a level when you leave the clan you had earned it in, but you wouldn't continue to lose levels if you moved after that. I just lost me Edge completely and I'm pissed

3. If you are inactive for the duration of the two weeks of your EE. I believe you'll lose your EE, only in war you may lose or gain a level for your EE. and also no support for extending the EE duration.

4. In regards to Nobodu's post, the same thing happened to me.

I had level 2 when I left the clan I warred at for 3 weeks, I moved onto a TGL clan to use the level 1 I would of kept to hopefully get the bow, after a week of not receiving I was fed up so went home, leaving that clan lost my edge level 1, I was mis informed that this would happen.

5. U lose 1 lvl after two weeks or if u leave a clan