losing edge

Discussion in 'Wars' started by stevemeyerhoff, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Hi guys. I don't normally make forum posts but am interested on people's views about the current position with edge I.e. it being lost when you move clan. Personally I think the edge should stay with the player. It should only go down if you lose. To me there seems no purpose with the current situation other than to keep people in one clan. As many of us are in families, this creates an issue as you either lose edge (which is what I do) or you remain in an ee clan. The devs are trying to evolve the game (which is their perogative) but this issue is creating problems. If devs concerned about mercs or ppl doing 5 wars then stopping they can limit the amount of clan movement (which is what they do with the period edge runs for). As devs are trying to encourage ppl to do these wars surely this is a no brainer. I know lots of ppl who dont war because they lose edge when they move clans. What are people's views?

2. Losing edge by moving clans, motivates the ee warrior to continue to war within the same clan to keep that clan together. Otherwise people can just move around and tge edge loses its worth

3. It's supposed to create clan unity.

4. Anubis it doesnt, its put into place because devs think it will promote clan unity

5. Key word THINK

6. Support Steve!!

7. Hi Anubis. It doesn't lose it's worth as its been earnt by those who war and win. If you don't war again you lose it. Why not just have this rather than immediate loss if you move clan. It doesn't create clan unity. Most ppl move around to war. The fact that the wars have limited numbers of clans involved show it doesn't create unity. A rethink is required on this issue IMO

8. Yeah. I'm all for keeping EE bonus when switching clans. I think this actually promotes clan unity...by allowing you to return to your home clan. And I think it promotes EE wars when your friends in your home clan can fawn all over your shiny EE bonus and see you make a killing at EBs even though your stats are lower than theirs.

9. It's just as Steve pointed it out, clan families don't have only one single clan where they war or hit EBs, ee or so... Some clans mix actives with less actives or all super actives in one clan and all not that active in another, but if they want to ee together, it always costs you the edge to go back :/ and if you're in a clan, which is your home clan, but it doesn't ee, you're screwed, because you cannot go back without loosing th edge :/

10. I think you should lose all levels of EE by leaving clan you got them from.

11. I think family clans and alliances should be connected so you can travel around on them, like you can move between zaft clans without losing EE but if you leave zaft you lose it all so as long as you stay on your family you are fine

12. 100% support.

It's a good idea that will benefit the players. Which probably means it won't happen. Devs will probably release more lands next week instead... Go figure.