Looks like the Devs are giving away free mith again.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Let's see now.... the clan -S26TR- fielded a chaos war line-up of RedStar, Cella, Laoda, -Minoan-, Silph, and ROMEO and seriously expected to get a matchup? No matter, I guess, here comes the devs with your free mith EB.

I am the only one who feels disappointed how easily the leaderboard can play the devs for fools? ATA, if you're going to turn a blind eye like this, might as well bring mith back to system wars already. I don't see how this leaderboard stacking is any better than a mith pwar, and at least it would an option for everyone, not just the elite.

Just a short thread, but someone has got to say something about this.

Phil out.

2. Hi Phil bye Phil

3. Long time no see Phil.

4. HI and Bye to Applegirl.

5. The problem is everything. People want to get rid of LB stacking, Gh/SH stacking. Pure spies are a pain in the ass as well. There isn't much of a solution to this. Really these people are doing nothing wrong but getting a bunch of friends and wanting to win. (This would be their defense).

I am sure everyone else looks at it a different way. But what can devs do? These people are the ones who keep kaw running. Would like to see others opinion because seriously EE wars are getting worse by the season.

Mid builds like me getting told no for wars because i don't have 4m sdt or because i don't have a mechanic advantage. I hope devs can find a solution soon. Would like to war and hopefully get some newer equipment soon.

6. People don't be stupid and simply post support. Write sentences. If you can't then pls don't post. This is a serious problem that needs to be looked at.

7. If there were different tiers for build, e.g18m cs is tier 1 then tier 2 12m cs just as a quick example. Would that work?

8. Personally, EE wars require a certain type of player, which means you have to bite the bullet and change your build. The NFL MVP for example, can't play in the NBA because he doesn't have the build for it. Same goes here, with the difference being we have to option to change our builds.

Adapt or die I guess.

The main problem here is this LB troupe doesn't really want to war, just wants their E edge extended. That's the tragedy.

9. What about the devs have sign ups then selves. Set up a couple clans like all star war. And first to sign up for wars can war and receive a message in news. Makes wars like 40-60 vs 40-60. The devs can make rosters and assign clans. That way matches are good hit ratio. They are more balanced. And no one has an advantage of using gh and lb stacking.

This could also require more work and make wars 2 hours. Also with more work mith should be doubled .

This is a small idea. Some input. Maybe someone with more brains then me can actually think of something like this that can work without being an abused system.

10. Long ago, I mentioned that the old all-star war clans could be set up with random players to war each other in EE Wars thus eliminating this build discrimination. That was back in season two. brilliant idea. Ignored as usual.

11. doubt it. The advantage the LB has is in BFA not their builds.

12. Free app = Pay to win.

13. Devs ain't very good at what they do.all they wanna do is make more crap pay as you go games..rate this game 1 star download all ata other crap games and rate it 1 star..fight back guys just don't talk it lying down.
    THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

Anonymous

14. Hai phil.

15. Rating an app 1 star isn't a good thing. It only kills the game and prevents the flow of new players. Soon can make a game like kaw turn into FC.

You should always rate a game true. But yeah devs need to look into this ee war thing. I would love to war next season.