Looking to Make a PS1

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IlIlI_ENVY_IlIlI, Sep 6, 2015.

1. I keep reading how PS1 is the best build but i'm lost as heck. What is PS1? How do I move forwards in becoming one? I have Lowlands completed with 18 Maxed Forges, 6 Maxed Guilds, and my castle. Any help is appreciated.

2. Buy one, it's easier

3. PS1 is all spy buildings + 1 attack building

4. And cheaper, also you should purchase every final fantasy game to play on it, and tony Hawks pro skater

5. that is the definition of the hansel build.

6. Pure spy + one attack build ? So hansel and not that pure a spy either ... Dumb name

7. This is why your definition is wrong, it can't be pure if it has even .0000000000001% of something else.

8. PS1 is the short form for Hansel, appears peeps can't spell it out or remember the origins.

DPR

9. call it H then, or Hn..

10. I know a PS1 is a hansel and I never understood why they called it PS1 either. But the OP asked a question and it was the correct answer for the term he stated.

11. Well I don't really understand why ppeople started calling it PS1 but a PS1 is the same thing as a Hansel Build but as to OP's question to build a Hansel all you really need is 25% Troops and 75% Spies. The original Hansel build consists of 1 Attack Building wether that be Attack Heavy/Balanced/Defensive is up to you and the remaining building are Spies meaning build Guilds, SOS, Volary, Ice Trees. However some Hansel builds have a different variation into having Hybrid mechanics by increasing their troops a little bit so they can hit EBs without the need for pots as you would normally without proper BFA/BFE.

~Chaos

12. Build a pc will be better graphics ps1 are terrible and are are built for you

13. Hansel build is 25, 75 noob everyone who says ps1 is just a hansel doesn't understanddddddd

14. Hansel is under 25%, not exactly 25%. PS1 is a hansel.

15. Well it is just a hansel

16. i said the hansel build, the original hansel build.

17. although you could do more with an old PS2.

18. Platstation 1?