Looking for Warriors!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by l_Love_KaW, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Hello forums! As the title says, I am searching for players interested in warring, specifically Estoc Edge wars. My home clan has a separate war clan we use for EE wars because many people cannot war due to schedule conflicts. It is hard for us to get enough people to war every weekend, so I come to you guys to see who can help.

Requirements

1. Of course, you need war experience! You will have to proof to me that you have warred before, hopefully many times, specifically EE wars.

2. You need to be active for the whole 4 hours of war and the 2 hours before.

3. You need 2 xtals to use every war, you may not use them all but you need them ready.

4. You need a minimum of 14 Mithril to use for every war. You have to cast all battle spells (Battle Fury, Bloodlust, Fog of War, Veil of Darkness)

5. You must listen to Commanders and Trackers. We need no heroes, we fight as a team.

6. 4 million CS minimum/2 million for hansels

Anyone interested should wall or follow me. You will be interviewed of course and be ready to show war histories. This is for this weekend, wars 3, 4, and 5. Thank you for reading, hope to find some interested players :)

2. Whoops, accidental post. I'll have to edit that...

3. Ampersand is a better excuse

4. The stat requirement is too high and the mithril req , smaller players have to somehow get 14 mith ?!?!

5. Fixed it. I set the stat limit because I don't want to get a bunch of small players...

It shouldn't be hard to get mith. Save up like 10 bil, when you mith up before war buy 6, put up spell, buy 6, put up other spell, buy 2, put up other 2 spells. Piece of cake.

6. Can i join? I need a clan to go to ee if we arent in war.

7. Nvm didnt read 6 lolz.

8. Lol small players = easier match up. But bump.

9. Funny I was looking to war this weekend now I'm not.

10. Ok, cancel #6. I'll delete it later...

11. Just ignore stat requirement.

12. If I joined, would I have to do all 3 wars?

13. Prob not. lol.

14. No, just whatever you can do. War 5 is looking like the most likely war we will end up doing.

15. Ok, only trying for Wars 4 and 5. 3 is out of the picture.

16. Well clan is open and we're filling up. If anyone is still interested wall or pm me

17. I like this thread. It's short and gets the message across quickly without all the fluff.

Good job, ILK.