Looking for EE war clan to war with

Discussion in 'Wars' started by shantiq, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Hey all I'm just looking for a clan that'll let me war with them. If u think my spies aren't strong enough don't worry because this entire week I'm working on strengthening them by a whole lot. Please reply to my wall. Thank you :)

2. Actually no ”good” ee clan will pick you without at least 1mil ssd or you converting into guild hansel.

3. Good luck lol, you need alot of adt or ssd to war in a good clan. I know there are a few out there that do EE practice. Last thing, try to keep things like this in WC please :)

4. Ty guys :) I tried putting in wc but nobody replied like I tried multiple times so Ty really appreciate it :)

5. Contact bobdole in clan dragons elite, he is looking to put a crew together

6. 1.5m static spy def is generally minimum requirement for war clans. All you little ones need to focus on growth first. Find a good clan to grow with. Get a couple mentors to help u out. Many of us have spent years getting to the level we are at now.

7. Also looking for a war clan. SDTs are trying to be set. 

8. 1.5 sdt is old news. Most clans now shoot over 2m sdt and 1m adt

9. Agree. I didn't want to discourage the guy. But with 1.5sdt and high activity u can survive the onslaught and self KO if needed. 

10. There are lots of clans that dont req the sdt adt that are still good at ee.

11. Might wanna convert to GH. Either that or at least 1M SSD is what most clan require.

12. DLoK is looking for members for season 2 you could probably join them