looking for an old friend

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by SATANS_JEWELZ, Jun 18, 2016.

1. It's been several years since I played KAW, and I am looking for an old friend... He went by the title Palo_Duro.. Not sure the speeding is perfect there.. But anyone with info, would be much appreciated... I am using the original title I had back then, so if any of the old timers remember SATANS_JEWELZ... Hit me up on my wall.. Take care and happy hunting!!

2. It's me

Just kidding but I'll be your new friend

3. Speeding is always wrong..

4. If you are on the autobon in Germany, is it still speeding?

German autobahns have no federally mandated speed limit for some classes of vehicles.[1] However limits are posted (and enforced) in areas that are urbanized, substandard, accident-prone, or under construction. On speed-unrestricted stretches, an advisory speed limit (Richtgeschwindigkeit) of 130 kilometres per hour (81 mph) applies. A 2008 estimate reported that 52% of the autobahn network had only the advisory speed limit, 15% had temporary speed limits due to weather or traffic conditions, and 33% had permanent speed limits.[2] Measurements from the German State of Brandenburg in 2006 showed average speeds of 142 km/h (88 mph) on a 6-lane section of autobahn in free-flowing conditions.

Seriously though, how fast do you have to be going to do this?

Edits due to

SPELLING

5. What if u have to speed shortly to avoid a truck driver who has fallen asleep while on your tail with his foot on the gas or other such 1 in a million type scenarios?

6. I've always wondered what happen to GregL?

7. Don't think you'll find him here lol