Looking for a War Clan

Discussion in 'Wars' started by idontknowagoodname, Jan 31, 2014.

1. Hello, I am looking to join up with a war clan that wars all the time with the same people. I'm kind of tired of joining up with clans last minute from WC. No disrespect to those clans but I'm looking to be able to join a war team. People who know their job and hell, people who know what mithril are XD. I understand that my build needs work and it's in constant progress, I currently have 1M ADT and 1.2M SDT, have full mithril for each war, crystals and 500 of every pot. If you would like to interview me feel free to follow or wall me. I am usually available for war #2-6-8-9-10-11-12-13

For any of you that think this should have been asked in WC, I apologize. This just seemed the best way to accomplish what I wanted. Thanks!

2. Actually I could use a war clan as well myself. Murder war. Unfortunately was unable to build enough suitable members to run 25 man wars reg this season. So we rebuilding, but I find myself in need of a good war clan. I don't want to be a perm just show up war and head back here to help our little members grow. So wall me or PM me if you find yourself in need of a dude to war with you on a reg basis. Mon, Tues,Thurs,Fri are easiest war times for me but I can sneak others in occasionally. No noob clans please.