Lol.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *-Delta- (02), Jun 17, 2013.

1. I am officially in a clan v 1, and its a subclan of, guess who, ZAFT.

This all started when i posted on Time_Turner's thread, the one about palringo. I told him he had embarrassed himself enough and needed someone to teach him how be a forumer. Apparently, this Cyra girl (on my wall, scroll down a bit) disagreed and love tapped me, whatever no biggie. I tapped her back naturally, and then it became a 1v1. Recently, she said she wanted to stop and i said i wanted an apology or a reset becuase she hit first.

There were some negotiations with me and two members of her clan, which ended basically saying she wasn't doing either. I told my friend YMCMB_Killa this because i had been keeping him up to date on my 1v1 and figured he would want to know.

He then stated that unless i stopped, he would enter the 1v1, and hit me as well. I said i didnt't really care either way. He unfollowed me and began hitting. I posted on my wall that because this was now a 2v1, i'm going to bring someone else in. So what did he do? Bring in his whole clan.

So now what started as a 1v1 is now a clan v 1 , and the clan had no ties to Cyra's clan in the slightest.

Just thought you might want to know that ZAFT is throwing around its name again and doing what they usually do. Which is getting a whole clan to hit one individual.

Trolls welcome! 

2.  Go get 'em, Delta!

3. Lmao Killa just followed me and said "Your gonna reset" and unfollowed me. :lol:

4. Lol keep us up to date, these things are funny :)

5. Handicapped.

6. So he's not your friend?

7. YCMB_killa is a racist so I wouldn't care too much what he had to say or do neways ..go get em bro

8. i wanna be in zaft tooooo

9. PIMD noob, did you even read the thread.

He was, but apparently not anymore lol

10. punctuation correction: ?

11. Teeheehee, scout bombs 

12. xX_Madesi_3_Xx 1/1/? attack p:01

13. Keep fighting them.
    Good luck. I hope you win against them ZAFT peoples.

14. Lol this is funny

15. Lol i can and will. i'm just gonna sit here and fight from pin until they get tired of it.  i hav a few friends that might help if they choose to

16. Look its phoenix again :D go phoenix's lol

17. Do you know how many 1v1 i've gotten into? What i do is just sit there, bank my gold, and let 'em hit me. They get bored eventually and stop.

18. Ok, that came out really wrong. :lol: