Login problem with JIO sim

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by rooks, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi all.I m from India & play kaw with jio 4g Sim on android.2 days back I was unable to open app & emailed support.kaw is only app that wasn't working ; all my other apps were doing fine.Later in the day I found kaw was working on jio WiFi but not mobile data.Devs replied that few Indian players are facing this problem with jio & nothing they can do about it.So atm I m kawing with my other Sim which is AIRTEL.Did any of u faced this & how did u sorted this problem?

2. I have not come across this specific issue, but recently my phone and data both stopped working on iPhone a couple days ago. It fixed after powering down and back up my phone.

I have no cause to blame KaW for it, but that's the closest I've got.

3. Can you stop post farming please, unless you have relevant input.
    The OP specifically asked about Jio/AIRTEL sim cards in India. The fact that your KaW glitches a bit but was fixed after a restart is not relevant to him nor us

4. I m not blaming kaw for this. Just want inputs & suggestions from peeps who might have faced the same problem.

5. I mean, yesterday ATA was in world chat askin if people were having account problems... but that seemed more like they couldn't login to their normal account and were getting sent to the tutorial. That doesn't seem relevant to this though.

Besides emailing support, which you've done, or leaving feedback, if nobody else has had these issues it might just be something is different on your end? Hard to suggest anything when you haven't had similar issues.

6. Its not me only who faced this problem.Cause support answered that Indians with jio Sim facing this problem & I hadn't even told them I m using Jio .Anyways a fellow kawer told me to use VPN & it worked.

Requesting mods to lock this thread.

7. I think it's fixed now

8. You should be able to delete it yourself.

9. Locking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.