List of index out of range (bug) issue

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Detaied, Nov 19, 2015.

1. For serval day I been experiencing some minnor issue such as , when attempting to upgrate or sell any building on any floor am reciving a popup message instead ( list of index out of range ) and I cannot complet the requested upgrade or switching for a diferent building . So after experiencing this for the first time few day ago on Web browser , I logged whit my android witch am mostly playing kaw on android and I had the same issue simultaniously so it seem server requested was causing the issue and not a android or web bug, and after I have re experienced it 3 time and I been trying to do the request few time in row at diferent moment before being able to have it switched, and re experienced serval time that issue been neutralizing my kingdoms acess for hours sometime the requested action turn up that popup list of index out of range so yea been trying both simultaniously web browser and android both method were been issued whit the same popup , while simultaniously alt account was fine whit upgrate or switching process so here ya go. Ps war 1 lowland I wasnt aware of the rules I tryed to cast mith on trop after realizing the popup saying it was restricted from lowland so I was fine whit the idea and I also tryed unholy since it wasnt touching the atk or spy strengh and it did give me the same message about restriction and at the end of lowland war I got buffed and did cost my mith whit out me requesting as like a second attemp ect.. so 16 mith were robed witch was unecesairy to have these buff casted whitout the war purpose so here ya go , oh and I guest I liked the wave of conflic before ad I was being told am participating in lowland war 5 or 6 cant remember but anyway nuthing happened after I didnt get to joint a team while my buff lething me belive otherwise so as for it experience I learn no auto team formed, anyway good and thx if u can fix mith and gl whit server list of index out of range what ever the meaning of telling me it I dont anderstand gl

2. You should get some better internet..

3. El Oh El

4. Ever heard of paragraphs?

5. Email support:

Support@ata.com

Must have

Username
    Game
    Description of Issue

6. Um low land wars are form your own team in a clan not the devs matching you it's not individual war,

Once woc is Casted you can not ug buildings or cast mith

Casting mith before is a waste because it is not counted in low land wars why well an educated guess is that you need 15 hl open to get to the Mage to cast mith which means if you are only llc then you can't cast mith

7. I tried reading it got to the second mistake and gave up so I didnt even get past the first line.