Lipton-Tea - Alive again

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Lipton-Tea, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Hello Kingdoms at War gurus, Wizards, and overly addicted wanna be trolls.

I am now back in the game, while most of you probably don't know who I am.. That is okay. :) I will try and give you a bit about myself.

I started Kingdoms at War back in 2013, and at the time The Brotherhood(the clan I'm in currently) was back up and running and so I joined there. After about six months, TBH more or less went inactive and I've been parked there for around two and a half years.

I'm aware it is a bit late to start up again, I would like to try again. When I went inactive I dropped build and let some new players farm off the gold, which prevented me from starting again for the longest time. While I'm not coming back for friendships that I had, it would be nice to reconnect with some of those players and I'm trying to currently.

So last thing I remember is that the moderation on this game was intense, EE was still slightly fresh, and that the LB looked completely different.

While I did like to browse forums and such I never tried going full out in it, but I do hope to be around

Now I am looking for a new clan help me grow for the time, and some people to help me learn the game and it's new mechanics.

Thank you, and as always... Stay thirsty.

*Edit: I didn't post when I wrote this and waited some time due to something coming up so I'm in a clan for now. :)

2. arizona tea > lipton tea

3. Mighty leaf or Numi teas are also better than Lipton 

4. None is better than Lipton Green Tea tho.

5. Lipton tea is the bomb. Simply can't be beaten.

6. Support

7. Lipton Ice-Tea ? If so then i support Blezes Suupoort of your support

8. Ps. You just endorsed dos equis. They owe you money

9. Welcome back. I myself have been on and off much through the last 6 years and have again found myself hooked. You choose a good clan hopefully I'll see you around!

10. Many people owe me money. I wish they'd pay me... I have a few debts to questionable adult hang outs, and they want the money quickly.

11. Anyone want tea? ...I've got a tea bag 

12. Is this an ad?