linking my account?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by kylesnd, Jan 10, 2015.

1. So I have this account temporarily until I can get my old one back. I have my Facebook linked on my old account and on this one yet when I installed the game it said I was logged in to Facebook yet it still made me make a new account. I tried linking my ATA ID yet it said my accounts could not be linked manually and to contact support@athinkingape.com. I did that and emailed them but they literally just ran me through the steps of linking an account while I clearly stated I can't. I am on idevice can anyone help me?

2. Keep emailing them and make sure to offer them role play and say you love spending money on their games. Instant reply back.

This theory has been testing and proven true.

3. Are you on android?
    If so, go to Applications > KaW > Clear Data + Clear Cache. Also go to Applications > Facebook > Clear Data (if you have your Facebook password saved in the app).
    Now go into your KaW app and link your current account to an ATA account, then proceed to delink your account.
    Now you'll have the option to create a new account. Instead, click "recover account", then manually sign into Facebook (you won't sign in automatically).
    Hopefully, if I understood your issue correctly, you should have your old account.

If I got this completely wrong.. oops.