linking kongregate account to ata id

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by valkuria, Dec 22, 2015.

1. I am not sure if this has been addressed before, i tried browing the thread on linking accounts but i could not find any relevant information. so here i am asking .

I have been playing KAW through kong, Now i would like to play it through my android but my main issue is there is no option to generate ATA id in my kaw settings, (I am accessing it through kong). Is there a way to link my account ?

thanks a lot in advance.

P.S: also tried email device_transfer@athinkingape.com but only got an automated answer.

2. Best bet is too wait for KaW too send the actual response it likely is just an email that your email sent went through. If not maybe the detail you gave wasn't sufficient.

Try giving the
    Game
    Player ID
    Then the issue

This ensures a quicker way for them to help.

3. Can you somewhere connect through Facebook?

4. When I asked the same question a couple months ago, the answer was that it was not possible to transfer an account from Kongregate to an app, whether Android or iOS.

5. Sorry bud, but I THINK you can only play on kong.

6. For a second, I almost called him a troll for saying he played on kong then I remembered that I'm thinking of Mochi. Whoops.

7. Unfortunately due to Kongregate policies it's not possible to link such accounts with an ATA ID or Facebook account at this time.

8. I had 30 Kaw accounts on Mochi, shame it closed down:(

9. Ya well that amount of accounts is bannable anyway lol.

10. Thanks a lot. i guess i will have to keep myself to kongregate then.