LINK 2 ACCOUNTS ON 1 DEVICE?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by lIlIPlIlIUlIlIRlIlIElIlI, Oct 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone,
    Thank you for reading this thread, and sorry for the lack of nice BBCodes. :| :roll: :lol:

Is it possible to link two accounts together on a phone?

So to start this out,
    YES I am an alt. I have one account on a phone, and lost my old phone. I now have to connect on PC to reach this alt.

My question is: Can I play on my main account on my phone, while also being able to switch to this alt? --ON ONE PHONE

If it's confusing, please comment and i'll try to clarify. :? Thanks for helping! :)

THIS HAS BEEN ANSWERED. Thanks for comments.

IF A MOD CAN PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD NOW TO PREVENT USELESS COMMENTING :) :roll:

2. Download puffin browser has flash and play through that.

3. Playing with puffin browser is not really linking.

4. Don't listen to the haters. You can do anything you set your mind to, I believe in you.

5. Still its a way of playing 2 ACCTS on 1 device so its good advice.

6. ur the new eminem

7. I'm sure if you're allowed to do that.

8. I seen chaos say this before ban him 

9. Lol

10. ToU states 1 account per device unless you're on a browser

11. It is one account per idevice unless you use a browser. If you link more than one account on your idevice or switch from one to the other you risk a temporary account ban as ATA will be tracking for account sharing etc.

12. If ur a beta tester u get to use 2 accs per device (one on kaw one on beta kaw)

13. Not sure what the Dev stand on this is, but on android 5.0 and above you have something called a multi user mode.

Like windows, you can simply partition your device into segments. You can switch in seconds.
    So say I have me, my main email ID.
    I can make a guest account partition, which essentially is whole different segment. Two KaW apps. Two separate logins on one device. Grey area?

14. I'm listening to eminem.

15. This is not allowed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.