lets just wait for changes about gh

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DE_screamkill_DE, Nov 22, 2013.

1. topic cleared. feedbacks are already noted. thanks for people who support and who give time to express themselves on this thread. why i deleted? i didnt delete it i still got a copy of my thread. \m/ everyone rock

2. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

Much conclusion. Many smart

3. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

Got a problem with attack builds? Change gh to hybrid builds... Simple

4. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

... Your angry because you found an error in the coding and abuses it. Lvl 4 Guilds were never meant to have that much plunder, it was an error in the system, they just fixed it and now you're angry for having them fix something that was broken

5. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

Stop whining

6. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

Yeah support

Devs please nerf towers its not fair when i fail hits wa wa

Devs pls nerf purespy its not fair when they dtw to my attacks with no gold out waa waa

Devs please nerf attack builds its not fair when they attack me waa waa

If gh were ever to be nerfed why wait this long ?? they have known about it almost since the beggining of kaw it should have been stopped then not wait like 3+ years ;)

7. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

Because, devs are greedy, they wanted money. They got that money then bigger spenders started complaining, so they removed them. ATA made this game for money, just saying.

8. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

Nah. Too late. I'm happy they're changing it.

9. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

Also, GH always you to hit opponent that you usually shouldn't, in my opinion, as a hansel I think this was a good thing

10. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

@ Narwahl

Youre logic is flawed some of the biggest spenders i know are gh not just real money but in game money too . Its not all about the lbers ;)

11. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

narwhal* ;)

12. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

Full support!

13. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

Yet, what about the fact that the SoS literally gets pooped on by the Lvl 4 guild even though you spend more money on the SoS and everything?

14. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

It wasn't proportional to what the build should have gotten. When it was discovered, player after player converted or built alts to take advantage of it. Now that the devs fixed the incongruity, there's all this complaining.

15. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

@narwhal Exactly its not gh that are broken its sos. Leave gh as they are increase sos plunder/stats/hit ratio . Give people the choice instead of just forcing stuff on them

16. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

support

17. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

Cry gh cry 

18. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

@Severe, then people that have worked hard to get a bunch of volaries would cry because SoS are cheaper and barely get lower plunder. And if you increase both, it would make spies really overpowered.

19. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

lol why should i cry i got an heavy attackbuild bigger than your accnt. hahahah

20. Re: devs! changing gh will not solve their problem

definitely. there are disadvantages and advantages every buiding strat. its depends on you how you use it wisely. if devs will change increase the plunder of sos , then hansel will be more powerful.