lets farm icu and everyone

Discussion in 'Wars' started by savageman, Jun 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. With kaw in their name... they are flooding forums with their post anyone else would be farmed for the same I started with kaw_community. And hit all the others as Well put hits on theirs threads but y'all can post your hits here I will post future hits here as Well. Let's go to war. With kaw.... I know this thread is not to detailed I left out most bb coding. My apologies. I'm just ready for for who will join me..?

2. OP, you're irrelevant, they'd beat you anyway

3. Second for was war forgive me:!:

4. Rikki I already got 20 successfull hits.lol.

5. You're an idiot, OP. Forget your ego and let them play how they play. You want to farm them, go to town. Try to get us to do your dirty work, piss off :lol:

6. Dude. Shut up. You've been flooding forums since you joined here and now you're annoyed someone else is...NO. Shut up and stop posting in forums

7. Plunder is good lol...

8. Wow. They must be a bunch of losers that don't know how to pvp. They just disband

9. Wow savageman accusing someone else of spammingIRONY

10. That's what I said troll

11. Much irony
    Such wow
    Many spams

12. I won the war...... yeah now Let's make kaw_community make a submission thread anyone who was against hunts or anything kaw has neglected to suffice to answering their questions should join in farming him. Till they give you want this wars is for all you guys.

13. What are you even on about 

14. OP, can I have the crack your smoking?

15. I made icu disband now time to get kaw_community to give y'all what you want what do you want troll and 3 b this is a troll friendly community. What should we ransom.

16. Someone wants to be the next Swabia.

17. Who's swabia sledgehammer?

18. Declared war on KAW years ago. Worked out well. Ended up perma farm in bunches of clans.

19. Kaw_community has five topics in active threads abusing tou much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.