Let's bring the game back to the good times :)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hacked_account_FOFF_Devs, Feb 20, 2014.

1. To the players of the kaw community.

I am asking that all EE war clans take a step in a direction to be honorable when building your war roster for EE

Many people love to play this game and out of those, many love to do EE but cannot.

Kaw remains non-responsive to the people of the community and/or are incapable of repairing a damaged system.

I propose that everyone limit their GH/SH spots to 25% of the maximum allowed to war. I ask that you use the remaining spots to fill in with normal build types. Of course this does not mean that you fill in with all OSF either. A couple is fine, but please mix it up.

The whole point is that this is completely out of control for many clans. If you are not GH/SH/OSF/TANK/LB you simply cannot war.

Like I stated above. We are asking clans to be honorable when they build their war rosters. I will be using this forum to call out the clans that are not doing so. We will be monitoring and we will be enforcing the honor system. Who is "we" you ask? We are we. That is what you need to know.

I have seen a few clans that are already doing this. I commend you for doing so.

If you want to privately discuss this, please feel free to PM me

️️DD️️

2. This would be nice, I support this endeavor!

3. I personally think it's terrible that KaW has come to the point where players have to make the changes that the developers are responsible for.

Respect to you and those who are putting effort towards improving this game.

4. fully support this, since devs wont fix their broken system, only make it worse, its up to us to fix it for them i guess

5. The devs are stuck with their heads in the sand. Folk that have put time

6. @ chaos and vamp. We beat each other's heads in for 7 mos because we both supported our families. Respect for both of your clans. Both of you are influential players within respective clans. I implore you to see what you can do to help make this a reality ️

7. Support!

Just like what YAFI did with freeing the ally market, we are encouraging clans to give other builds a chance to enjoy these wars. More players means more clans joining means more WARS!!

Equal rights to all ️

8. Support. Not gonna a happen though. :lol:

9. I agree with this! I honestly wish that more clans participated in ee's. It's just the usual clans winning very few new clans win.

10. 100% support, also i know poeple that hv 10 mil spy att and spy def and only 100k att and 100k def and they can steal from me????? Change that plz

11. Like how Yafi chose to free the Allie market, farming all SH clans would be better

12. also plzz tell me what all those shortcuts are cuz i dont war much

13. Full support

14. @ Crowley. It will if people want to effect change. In stead of being a chump and a follower, why don't u step outside of your sand box and try to help make the change

15. @ carnage. Maybe that has already begun....

16. Pray tell what sandbox am I in? 

17. Support!!

Although I applaud the effort it took to find the loop hole in the system, the exploitation of it needs to stop. Yes I'm talking to all of the followers that jumped on the gh/sh band wagon and started stacking clans so the rest of us would fail at wars. You have successfully created a system where every time you war, your almost guaranteed a win. Where is the fun and excitement in that? You don't really need a strategy in these clans. Heck, they really don't need a tracker or a war commander.

Again, kudos the the original thinker that figured it out, and shame on the ones that couldn't figure their way out of a wet paper bag with out someone else showing them the way.

18. Crowley..... You obviously are stuck in that wee little adolescent mind that I call a sand box

19. So quick to hurl insults over a video game lol. And for what pointing out the obvious? Again. Support buy not gonna happen. People have referenced Yafi freeing the ally market and so shall I. A noble attempt that ultimately fizzled. You're asking the players of KaW to not take an advantage that is plain as day. They're going to take it. You know it and I know it as well as everyone else. :lol: